Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   All I want for Xmas is a horse (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59629)

Lily the Ranger 11-11-2000 06:21 PM

Has anyone successfully gotten their horse around Ishad N'ha? The villagers are clean freaks and won't let me take Hera's Thunder thru. By the by, once I took her through the oracles tunnels I have been unable to get back under the dock but I keep trying.

freudianslip 11-11-2000 06:31 PM

I found the horse, but what is the advantage? It didn't seem any faster, and only annoyed me with that equestrian head-bobbing thing. Is there some advantage to be had?

Elara 11-11-2000 06:33 PM

so no need to cudgel your brains to get the horse through Ishad N'ha. You'll have to go a ways up, down and around the trail, but keep bearing left after you have tea with a certain lady, and you meet up with ol' Fleetfoot, aka Insert Your Name Choice Here. To be sure, there may be a few challenges enroute, lol.

Elara

Wyvern 11-11-2000 08:53 PM

There is a horse on the west side of Ishad N'hahahahaha. Use the map that came with the game and head towards Shurugeon Castle. The horse is on the east side before you reach the moat.

Wyv

Hi Ho Silver, Away!!

Regis 11-12-2000 06:07 AM

Some tight spots seem to be character-size-dependent. The most recent one I have found is the underground river in Dragon Spire...I got plugged up several times where it shoots out into a waterfall and ended up drowning until I let my smallest character (Pixie) lead. This may be the case with the horse going under the docks.

xenotoca 11-12-2000 06:52 AM

Actually its name is invincible. Lake pirana, worgurs ect have no effect on him / her. Strength must be amazing 6 heavialy loaded adventurers (imagine 6 Ompahs) dont phase it. Even those abominations the Amazionan man traps have tried and I am told horse is unaffected whilst my party is dying about me. I am still searching desperatly for the book of GG so that I can change class to the horse clan and join the steaming diviot guild to get all these cool traits.

Regis 11-12-2000 07:32 AM

I won't swear to this, but I thought I read that your regen rate for HP and Magic was affected by running (ie, it slows it down). If true, I don't believe running while on the horse affects regen, so you can get where you're going faster and still heal up.

Bwright 11-12-2000 09:48 AM

The way I got the horse back through the cave was to point the cursor almost straight down at the bridge. You will be able to get through.

Lily the Ranger 11-12-2000 11:54 AM

Thanks for all your help, folks! I am off to the wilds of Ishad N'ha to find a new steed. I have always wanted a game with a horse! (what can I tell you, Freud, it is a girl thing) This one does not shed on my or vomit on my paperwork as some pets are liable to do. I do sing the Lone Ranger song as I gallop, although trees are a bit irritating and I would like the ability to lead my horse rather than have to remember where I left her (complain, complain). Hope this one is an apoloosa (sp?).