Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Empire Quest (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72908)

AzureWolf 01-17-2002 03:08 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SookmaCook:
<font color="lightgreen"> Since i have nothing better to bore myself with, (or entertain myself with as the case may be)... I have submitted a joining request under the name of "lennon". </font><hr></blockquote>

oh god :eek:

LennonCook 01-17-2002 04:16 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by AzureWolf:

oh god :eek:
<hr></blockquote>

<font color="lightgreen"> What, do u have something against me Azurewolf ??</font>

Bokken 01-17-2002 08:23 AM

I see you've been accepted in the IW alliance in EQ.
Welcome aboard mate [img]smile.gif[/img]

Don't forget that to keep in touch with us through irc or MSN [img]redface.gif[/img] )

Here's my MSN email for one (if you have MSN) - dragonaud@hotmail.com

Mitro Jellywadder 01-19-2002 03:37 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SookmaCook:
<font color="lightgreen"> What, do u have something against me Azurewolf ??</font><hr></blockquote>

No, I think it was your overwhelming display of enthusiasm.. :D

DragonMage 01-22-2002 05:59 AM

Okay...

Is EQ down? Yesterday morning, I went on and played for a while, then I took my b/f to the airport and, since returning home from the airport, I haven't been able to get to EQ.

Anybody here who's playing have any idea?

Edit: Or is there now a new link or something?

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: DragonMage ]</p>

Legolas 01-22-2002 09:13 AM

Same here. (except for the b/f part ;) )

DragonMage 01-22-2002 09:25 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Legolas:
Same here. (except for the b/f part ;) )<hr></blockquote>

AH! So it isn't me, then... ;) Anytime I can't get something to work on my computer, I assume it's me. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And lolololol! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] You rotten thing! ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Well....guess I'll just keep trying during the day...

Mirac Honorguard 01-22-2002 03:26 PM

I think Spin has forgot to pay his internet bills, there seems to be something wrong with his ISP --> this is what I know so far --> EQ = Down due to Spinlock's ISP. Technicians were unable to fix the problem. Should be back ASAP. This is not Spins fault!

I hope it'll be back soon, cause it has been a few days now.

DragonMage 01-22-2002 03:36 PM

What do you mean it's been a few days, hon?

It was up and running fine yesterday morning (around 10:00am EST).
I got home around 5:00pm EST and tried to go on around 6pm. So it went down yesterday between 8am and 4pm game time. ;)

(Yes, I'm obsessed! [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

andora20 01-22-2002 03:49 PM

Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Servers down I can't get on, when is a good time to join, Have I missed much??