Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Empire Quest (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72908)

Garnet FalconDance 01-10-2002 01:28 PM

Thanks for the encouragement, everyone! I've submitted a requet to join IW......so waiting to hear if I pass muster. [img]smile.gif[/img] If not......::sigh::: I'll go it alone, a little woman in the great cosmos cast adrift by the very ones she dared call .......

Dreamer128 01-10-2002 01:46 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Garnet FalconDance:
Thanks for the encouragement, everyone! I've submitted a requet to join IW......so waiting to hear if I pass muster. [img]smile.gif[/img] If not......::sigh::: I'll go it alone, a little woman in the great cosmos cast adrift by the very ones she dared call .......<hr></blockquote>
Cool! I'll let you in right away!

Legolas 01-10-2002 02:33 PM

Oh, I'm sorry Dreamer :(
You're way too late ;)

Mitro Jellywadder 01-10-2002 09:16 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Legolas:
Oh, I'm sorry Dreamer :(
You're way too late ;)
<hr></blockquote>

That's just mean and spiteful. :D What he meant to say was, "Sorry, we're full..Can't wait to bash you online."

Just kidding....Welcome aboard. ;)

Disclaimer:
*This post serves a dual purpose as a friendly bump*

I'm new to EQ, so don't be afraid to ask. As you know, everyone is nice and helpful.

Elif Godson 01-10-2002 09:23 PM

Yes, come one come all, The more bodies the better.
Let us conquer the mega verse!!!

Mirac Honorguard 01-11-2002 03:45 PM

Supreme Leader checking in [img]smile.gif[/img]
So here you all are. *takes Drill-instructor voice*
"Why don't you get your lilly as**s back over at EQ, soldiers. And make that double-time. And I want you maggots to reply to me as SIR, DO I make myself clear?!! Now MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!" ;)

[ 01-11-2002: Message edited by: Mirac Honorguard ]</p>

Legolas 01-11-2002 03:55 PM

Yes! You tell 'em Mirac! Act like a tyrant and we'll be sure to get LOTS of fresh blood...

Don't mind him, it's his period ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Mirac Honorguard 01-11-2002 04:01 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Legolas:
Yes! You tell 'em Mirac! Act like a tyrant and we'll be sure to get LOTS of fresh blood...

Don't mind him, it's his period ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<hr></blockquote>

If we don't show any leadership Legolas, we won't impress new members.
Seriously though, we need your help, so join us in our quest for justice and righteousness

slackerboy 01-11-2002 04:19 PM

ok, so i signed up, submitted my request, built 2 salvagers, and a ground control facility.
What do i do now?

Legolas 01-11-2002 04:31 PM

Now you build mines and probes, under resources [img]smile.gif[/img]
That'll get you more T and K per tick, so you can buy even more mines and probes while you continue building your facilities.
Once you decide you have enough for the time being, you build troop carriers to take over colonies where you build... mines and probes [img]smile.gif[/img]

And at the same time you can start building your fleet or defences or both. But that's quite some days into the future...

I'll let you into the alliance straight away (unless Dreamer's taken revenge or Mirac beat both of us to it ;) )