Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Help!(contains spoilers) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59293)

Aragorn1 11-25-2001 06:08 AM

1.Where exatly are all the pieces of the crom fayer, I know 1 is in the kt dungeon, the scroll is on the shadow dragon, and one bit is in the mind flayer dungeon in the sewers, but in need exact locations and methods to get them.

2. When you are in the underwater city do you do the king or the prince quest to get the cloak of spell reflection?

3.What is the cluaconsole code for the cloak of spell reflection?

Thanks

Mitro Jellywadder 11-25-2001 06:21 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Aragorn1:
1.Where exatly are all the pieces of the crom fayer, I know 1 is in the kt dungeon, the scroll is on the shadow dragon, and one bit is in the mind flayer dungeon in the sewers, but in need exact locations and methods to get them.
2. When you are in the underwater city do you do the king or the prince quest to get the cloak of spell reflection?
3.What is the cluaconsole code for the cloak of spell reflection?
Thanks
<hr></blockquote>

2. No.
3. clck24

Aragorn1 11-25-2001 06:29 AM

then where do u get the cloak?

Mitro Jellywadder 11-25-2001 06:34 AM

then where do u get the cloak?<hr></blockquote>

After you talk to the King...head to the right. In the middle of the "Big Fish Head", you are ambushed. It's on one of them.

Aragorn1 11-25-2001 06:36 AM

So that's where it is, I got it my first time round, but on my second and third i couldn't find it thanks u guys(and /or girls)

Sir ReGiN 11-25-2001 06:37 AM

1.Where exatly are all the pieces of the crom fayer, I know 1 is in the kt dungeon, the scroll is on the shadow dragon, and one bit is in the mind flayer dungeon in the sewers, but in need exact locations and methods to get them.Thanks<hr></blockquote>

You also get a belt from one of the cambions in the Kua-Toa dungeon in the Underdark..

Aragorn1 11-25-2001 06:44 AM

cambion?
I've killed them all and couldn't find it, where are the gloves for it anyway?

Mitro Jellywadder 11-25-2001 06:46 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:

You also get a belt from one of the cambions in the Kua-Toa dungeon in the Underdark..
<hr></blockquote>

Spoiler.
I think you mean Demon Knight. ;)

cemius 11-25-2001 10:04 AM

I think the gauntlets of ogre power are in the Planar Sphere. On one of the Halflings.

LennonCook 11-26-2001 02:50 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by cemius:
I think the gauntlets of ogre power are in the Planar Sphere. On one of the Halflings.<hr></blockquote>

Yes. I can conform this. The gauntlets of Ogre Power are on one of the halflings who have magic.