Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Ironworks Winamp skin (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92021)

Ziroc 10-24-2004 07:05 AM

Remember? Slackerboy made this skin a LLOONNG time ago! You can still download it too!

http://www.winamp.com/skins/details.php?id=60447

I dunno if it will work with the new versions of winamp, but it should work on v2.0 versions [img]smile.gif[/img]

Jaradu 10-24-2004 07:08 AM

OMG! That rocks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I did have a Rammstein skin, but this is a million times better! "Long live IW!!" ;)

wellard 10-24-2004 07:09 AM

I like the smiles on the ' power bars'

So come on Z when is radio IW back on air? lets do a planned show!

Ziroc 10-24-2004 07:29 AM

Will do! As soon as I have a day I can do it, I'll let you all know a few days ahead of time ;)

I have some Coldplay to add to the tunes list now!

Ziroc 10-24-2004 07:31 AM

Holy crap, look how many people downloaded it!

1,343 downloads! wow!

Hivetyrant 10-24-2004 07:38 AM

Well, its 1,344 downloads now, I just got it...Looks good [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

BTW, who is this "Slackerboy" I hear so much about???

Beaumanoir 10-24-2004 07:44 AM

Slackerboy was an Ironworks member from yesteryear. Quite a cool guy too. Though He hasn't been on here in Ages. Well If he has I havent seen him.

Slackerboy

I downloaded this skin when it was first advertised, and used it too! But I don't use winamp any more.

[ 10-24-2004, 07:46 AM: Message edited by: Beaumanoir ]

philip 10-24-2004 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ziroc:
Will do! As soon as I have a day I can do it, I'll let you all know a few days ahead of time ;)

I have some Coldplay to add to the tunes list now!

Cool coldplay rocks!

Xen 10-24-2004 08:04 AM

Looks very very cool.

Ziroc 10-24-2004 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Slackerboy was an Ironworks member from yesteryear. Quite a cool guy too. Though He hasn't been on here in Ages. Well If he has I havent seen him.

Slackerboy

I downloaded this skin when it was first advertised, and used it too! But I don't use winamp any more.

Yeah, I just sent him an email--hope he still uses that email address. I asked him how he's doing, and to drop by sometime, and we miss him.

He always had awesome sig images too..

Beaumanoir 10-24-2004 09:04 AM

You see that everybody? That's how special he was... A personal invitation from Ziroc... *swoon*

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

(Never let me lower myself to that again.. whether for comedy purposes or not.... [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Sigmar 10-24-2004 09:52 AM

*Remembers fire&ice golems and couch-man sigs*

*Salutes Slackerboy*

Beaumanoir 10-24-2004 10:16 AM

http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sla...lackerboy5.gif

johnny 10-24-2004 10:24 AM

It wasn't all that long ago i saw him browsing the Morrowindforum, i think he's still lurking here from time to time.

armageddon272 10-24-2004 10:33 AM

perhaps this person of whom you speak has changed his name to conceal his identity?

Lord 10-24-2004 10:50 AM

v 2.0? I'm using 5.05 I think [img]tongue.gif[/img] . That's pretty neat, though ;)

RoSs_bg2_rox 10-24-2004 03:09 PM

Lol. Well Im just dling it! New version here too.

Sir Goulum 10-24-2004 03:13 PM

That's neat! If only I used winamp. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Gxc 10-24-2004 04:50 PM

hahaha that's amazing.

Kakero 10-24-2004 11:12 PM

Wah! it's been a long time since I last heard from Slackerboy. That's a nice skin. Currently downloading it. :D

T-D-C 10-24-2004 11:19 PM

WooHoo.

Downloading it now. Looking forward to some Ironworks Radio on my newly skinned WinAmp.

Hivetyrant 10-24-2004 11:41 PM

Quote:

http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sla...lackerboy5.gif
Ahhhhhhh, now I remember old Slackerboy, dont think I ever spoke to him, but I remember that sig.

Sir Goulum 10-25-2004 08:30 PM

That sig personified what I am. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Felix The Assassin 10-25-2004 09:53 PM

<font color=cccccc>I'm not here to bust the party, but WTH is 'winamp'?</font>

Beaumanoir 10-26-2004 08:27 AM

Just a program which plays music. I find it pretty pointless, So I just use Windows Media Player, Does The Job Just Fine [img]smile.gif[/img]

Gxc 10-26-2004 05:59 PM

Ah man, i came back to download this but i just remembered that i have to download winamp again.. Ill be backk..

Intrepid 10-27-2004 02:56 AM

I like it a lot better than media player, it is simpler, and i like the playlist structure heaps more too.

This skin is great, it's a shame that people leave IW like that, i noticed that from Beaumanoir's link he had visited early this year, but hasn't been here since. But i guess new members come to take the old ones place, and people leaving and coming is all part of it... i guess.

On topic kindof, from that link mentioned above, i noticed Megabot is unregistered?!
wow, that's supprising, why did that happen or am i not ment to ask?

[ 10-28-2004, 02:54 AM: Message edited by: Intrepid ]

Beaumanoir 10-28-2004 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Intrepid:
This skin is great, it's a shame that people leave IW like that, i noticed that from Beaumanoir's link he had visited early this year, but hasn't been here since. But i guess new members come to take the old ones place, and people leaving and coming is all part of it... i guess.
Ask any of the old members, I was on this forum regularly for about a year. Then I dissapeared for about a year. Then I came back for a few months, left for a few months etc. I come and go. I expect it's like that with alot of members.

He'll be back. They always are [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hivetyrant 10-28-2004 08:06 AM

Quote:

old members
Bah, there are too many of ya', I think we should get rid of the lot of you. :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Beaumanoir 10-28-2004 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
old members

Bah, there are too many of ya', I think we should get rid of the lot of you. :D [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Well, I'm not Old. Not at all. I'm in my prime. But i've been stuck to this frigging forum longer than I can care to remember. 3 years, 4 months... Ziroc you've taken years of my life - I WANT THEM BACK!!!

Hivetyrant 10-28-2004 08:17 AM

Yeah, 2 years and 2 months isnt bad, the time has gone quick, I can still remember the day that I was at Lennon's house and he convinced me to join. From that day, I strived to get past the "magister" avatar, and im happy now, just cruising and spamming [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Beaumanoir 10-28-2004 10:13 AM

Heh, I think you should claim compensation from lennon. Ironworks is a Class A y'know [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'm on my favourite avatar at the moment, Elder Orbs [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] I don't really spam too often, I just dont really post anything interesting or of relevance.. ;)

Hivetyrant 10-28-2004 10:24 AM

Lol, dont like the stars, but im looking forward to Lord Soth and Galvatron [img]graemlins/hidesbehindsofa.gif[/img]

Beaumanoir 10-28-2004 10:25 AM

I never had Galvatron. I passed the post count before the avatar was introduced.
And as for Lord Soth, it was me who found that avatar and gave it to Ziroc (As well as Elminster).. My little contribution to the world..

Hivetyrant 10-28-2004 10:29 AM

Quote:

I never had Galvatron. I passed the post count before the avatar was introduced.
And as for Lord Soth, it was me who found that avatar and gave it to Ziroc (As well as Elminster).. My little contribution to the world..

Brag, brah, brag, thats all you old people do [img]tongue.gif[/img]
lol, Lord Soth looks cool, I also think we should diversify the avatars, as most of them are D&D centered, and I know the forum is aswell, but its getting bigger and things are changing....
Oh well, thats just my [img]graemlins/twocents.gif[/img]

Xen 10-28-2004 10:35 AM

Well I finally installed it and it rocks. ROCKS! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Intrepid 10-29-2004 07:41 AM

But having more avatars, will mean they change to fast, and it'll be pointless, and that'll encourage spam to much, sure i like avatars, but spam!
spaaaam!....

Hivetyrant 10-29-2004 07:55 AM

Not necesarily add more, but change some of the ones that people dont like.

*EDIT, ooooh, 1666 posts...The thousandth neighbour of the devil [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

[ 10-29-2004, 07:57 AM: Message edited by: Hivetyrant ]

Dajjer 10-29-2004 11:25 AM

I use both. There are many apps on the web that default to winamp. For example, a recent clip of Jessica Simpson's SNL debacle was winamp clip.

Also the current version of winamp has Internet Radio and Internet TV.

The radio part of Winamp is probably the most comprehensive listing of streamed music out there. All kinds of music for any taste.

The TV part of the program is great because there is a lot of good stuff being stremed out there. (Anime, TV shows, movie clips, wierd international commercials, or a camera posted in a night club) Of course you'll need a broadband connection to watch the TV stuff. Also, no TV card needed.

Winamp is free BTW, and of course it has the Slackerboy skin just waiting for your download.