Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Joke from my Inbox. (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91693)

LordKathen 09-18-2004 05:46 PM

<font color=FF990>
One day Johnny was sitting in class and had to go to the bathroom so he raised his hand to ask the teachers permission. The teacher told Johnny if he could say the alphabet he could go to the bathroom. Johnny stumbled through it and got it all wrong and had to hold it. So Johnny studied and studied and felt as though he knew the alphabet perfectly. The next day when Johnny had to use the bathroom he rose his hand to ask the teacher could he go. The teacher said if you can say the alphabet I'll let you go. So Johnny started to say the alphabet ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOQRSTUVWXYZ. The teacher then asked Johnny well where's the P, and Johnny responded it's running down my leg.
</font>

[ 09-18-2004, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: LordKathen ]

Xen 09-18-2004 05:50 PM

I've heard it before, but it's still funny.

Commo 09-18-2004 05:58 PM

Knock Knock..Who's There?
(Minsc) Boo!
Boo Who?
(Minsc) What is wrong dont cry!
(Viconia) Fool
(Jan) This reminds me of the time uncle scratchy came home with a bottle of polgies which i thought was funny because..
(Korgan) Blast ye'h Will ye'h shut up likkle foolish gnome!
(Jan) As i was saying uncle scratchy wa...
(Anoman) IMA RUN YOU THRU!

(Lilacor) YES KILL KILL!!

Felix The Assassin 09-18-2004 06:12 PM

That's as old as Uncle Vasky.

LK, I prefer the old yeller cat in your sig.

LordKathen 09-18-2004 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Felix The Assassin:
That's as old as Uncle Vasky.

LK, I prefer the old yeller cat in your sig.

<font color=lime>Ya, I know its old, but its still funny right? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hivetyrant is still working on it for me.
</font>

[ 09-18-2004, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: LordKathen ]

Zero Alpha 09-18-2004 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LordKathen:
I know its old, but its still funny right?
not. even. remotely.
[/crankey]

[ 09-18-2004, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: Zero Alpha ]

Kakero 09-18-2004 07:14 PM

poor Johnny, is this has something to do with our Johnny? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Lauren 09-18-2004 09:30 PM

I've heard that joke many times before as I was going through high school... thought it was pretty funny at the time... but I think it's lost it's charm. Probably because I've heard it so many times.

Gxc 09-18-2004 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Zero Alpha:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by LordKathen:
I know its old, but its still funny right?

not. even. remotely.
[/crankey]
</font>[/QUOTE]I thought i was pretty funny, acually i havent hear this one before. I also have a question.. how do you change your font color?

LordKathen 09-18-2004 11:17 PM

<font color=lime> You type: [font color=****]Text...[?font].
Except unstead of "[" and "]", you use "<" and">".
And the astracts are the color code/name.
Like mine is "Lime", so I type "Lime" where the astracts are. Or there are codes as well.
There are tons of colors here. Have fun! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]

BTW, quick tip. The easiest way to see how people do things with thier post, is to "quote" them, to see the raw text body. Then you can see the different HTML code they have used for various effects. Have fun! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img] </font>