Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Big Brother (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81524)

Animal 09-27-2002 08:29 PM

I generally don't care for these types of shows, but my girlfriend was big into watching Big Brother 3 and I got sucked in. Anyhoo, just curious to know who watched it and what your thoughts are on the outcome. I figured Danielle should have won. Yes, she was backstabbing, lieing, cheating and manipulating but she played the game better than anyone else. What does everyone else think?

GokuZool 09-27-2002 08:40 PM

There is a Big Brother 3? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Animal 09-27-2002 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GokuZool:
There is a Big Brother 3? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
There was. It's over now.

Ziroc 09-27-2002 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Animal:
I generally don't care for these types of shows, but my girlfriend was big into watching Big Brother 3 and I got sucked in. Anyhoo, just curious to know who watched it and what your thoughts are on the outcome. I figured Danielle should have won. Yes, she was backstabbing, lieing, cheating and manipulating but she played the game better than anyone else. What does everyone else think?
I was into it as well [img]smile.gif[/img] I watched the livefeeds sometimes as well..

I am glad Lisa won, I HATED that wench Dani. GRRRR!!! :D :D

I was wanting Roddy to win, but.....

Animal 09-27-2002 09:00 PM

I didn't care for Dani much either, but you have to admit she did play the game well. I was hoping for Jason to win, and if he'd made it to the final two, I'm pretty sure he would have.

Ziroc 09-27-2002 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Animal:
I didn't care for Dani much either, but you have to admit she did play the game well. I was hoping for Jason to win, and if he'd made it to the final two, I'm pretty sure he would have.
I personally couldn't BELIEVE that Marci didn't use the golden veto.... OMG! :D

Megabot 09-27-2002 09:25 PM

I cant se your american version of the big brother but the program here in Norway suck`s big time it is SO darn boring :(

Andrew Mcveigh 09-27-2002 09:29 PM

I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A BIG BROTHER 3 EITHER!!!
lol, well even though i didn't see it myself, i hope everybody who did enjoyed it. ahhh! tv! in my opinion, the best creation of the world we live in!!!

Animal 09-27-2002 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Megabot:
I cant se your american version of the big brother but the program here in Norway suck`s big time it is SO darn boring :(
I didn't watch the first two Big Brothers as I thought they'd be a little ridiculous, but I got hooked on the third big time. It's interesting to see how human nature reacts when deprived of things that we take for granted every day and to see how people turn on each other when cooped up together for such a long period of time.
It was quite amazing to see how attatched I became to some of the house guests. I actually started to sniffle at the end of the game when Eric handed the stuffed dog to Lisa.
As for Marcellas not using the Golden Veto I think that boy needs to be smacked around for a while! I'm not sure if it was ego, or if he indeed didn't want the remaining guests to have to choose his replacement.

Ziroc 09-27-2002 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Megabot:
Well, the last few weeks were boring--livefeed wise that is.
But I enjoyed BB3, and it had damn good ratings this year and there WILL be a Big Brother 4 next year!! [img]smile.gif[/img]