Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The Boogre Bar VII (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32813)

Bungleau 07-27-2004 12:21 PM

Quote:

Welcome to the Boogre Bar, where you can share your humiliating, astounding, stupid, or just mundane experiences within the Gael Serran! There is a full service bar with elven wines, dwarven ale, and of course BOOGRE BREW! Please, all come and join, we'll have lots of fun!

-Jafin

Didja see her? She was there, honest! *smacks self* But the place was a mess! All dirty and dusty, with bottles strewn across the tables and boots stuck -- stuck! -- in the spilled stuff on the floor!

In honor of Willow's (hopefully not) brief return, I bring to you the Boogre Bar VII, the latest incarnation of the greatest place for a drink in the Gael Serran. And no, the Department of Public Health had nothing to do with the closing of the last one [img]smile.gif[/img]

So come one and all, belly up to the bar, and have a round of the Gael Serran's finest liqueurs and lagers, from a good Stout ale to a zingy spider cider and everything inbetween. Try some of the new Jungle Lily nectar, and perhaps a mug of Dragon's Blood. And of course, the Gael Serran's only legal distributors of Boogre Brew, the finest hops- and barley-based comestible in the land.

So step up, help yourself to some pixie chips, and make yourselves at home. Just be sure to put the lid down when you're done [img]smile.gif[/img]

*pours himself a stout ale and relaxes onto a bar stool, waiting for company*

The original thread can be found here:

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...c;f=4;t=005919

The previous thread can be found here:

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=008265

Bungleau 07-27-2004 12:23 PM

*sits back and wonders* Hmmm... Perhaps someone would be willing to transfer Wyv's mural from the other bar. It sure would add some color in here [img]smile.gif[/img]

Willow, here's a Boogre Brew on the house for you. Fortifying for those long days and restless nights... [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]

bsftcs 07-27-2004 02:12 PM

And the only reason why the public health authorities had nothing to do with the closing down was because Bungleau did some serious bribing back there... :D

So cheers everybody - welcome hither. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Bungleau 07-27-2004 03:10 PM

Hey, hey, hey... ix-nay on the ibing-bray. This is an election year...

*sends a decaf mana max potion down to bsftcs*

Here. Take a load and an edge off. Got any more oddball law stories to pass along?

bsftcs 07-27-2004 03:24 PM

I am working on it. There are some very good things to pass along, but it takes a while to dig it up. I can, however relate to you that it was not until the early 1980's that every "free-born man" was no longer obliged to muster his own horse in case of a general mobilization. By then that scenario had been a practical improbability for about two hundred years. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I may not have something every day, but I will see what I can dig up.

Bungleau 07-27-2004 03:43 PM

So... it was required that every man own a horse? Neat...

And don't worry. Whenever you come up with something interesting, that will be just fine by me :D

*Edit* On a side note, I've just built up a new PC and loaded XP onto it. So in short order, I'll be getting ready to install W&W and review all the stuff in the Tech Tips thread for how to make it work :D

[ 07-27-2004, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: Bungleau ]

Lord 07-27-2004 10:38 PM

Hit me with 1 jungle lilly nectar...cuz the salads themselves are funfilled and delicious fried [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Bungleau 07-27-2004 11:35 PM

One jungle lily nectar coming up.... and some fried salad, too. It's amazing what the food suppliers give you to help start up a new place. Lots of neat things [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hey, a pack of fresh worgur steaks! *puts several on the fold-out grill* Okay, how do you like yours?

So So 07-28-2004 08:31 AM

Worgur... It's what's for dinner...

It's been awhile... alright new place? wow... hum... I like mine's medium done Bungleau... and a round of Dragon's Blood for me too...

Bungleau 07-28-2004 11:08 PM

Medium for So So... same for me. You can always cook 'em a little longer if you need to, but you can't un-cook 'em :D

And Dragon's Blood, too. I'm going to take a glass of Nighon wine... just the thing to soothe your soul.

Long day today, with a meeting in the morning and a golf outing in the afternoon. Spent in the company of someone who drove me nuts, as well. At least I don't have to do this again until... oh, tomorrow morning :D