Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Your Friday night? (or the completely and totaly off topic thread) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92789)

Animal 01-21-2005 11:33 PM

So what's everyone got planned for their night tonight?

[ 01-28-2005, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: Animal ]

Cloudbringer 01-21-2005 11:48 PM

Watched tv and snuggled with the hubby, who's been sick for the last few days. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Jorath Calar 01-22-2005 12:00 AM

Was working til midnight, went home, watched tv and went to sleep... awfully exciting... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Bungleau 01-22-2005 12:56 AM

I don't wanna freakin' talk about it! My daughter decided to have a friend over for a sleepover, and somehow, they finagled their way into watching two movies (starting an hour before bedtime... you know what's coming next!). They watched the first, but played with sewing stuff during the second (making me nervous, with all those little pins flying around). After they finally went to bed, I got a chance to get downstairs for my R&R, but ended up taking care of my work laptop (when it says the disk is in bad shape, you run scandisk and pray). By the time that was done and my home finance stuff (bills, etc.) was taken care of, it was so late that I couldn't get in any good gaming, so I took care of this week's expense reports. Another freakin' hour out of the way... and now it's ten to one in the morning, and in just six and a half hours, the little runts are going to be waking me up...

I'm heading over to the cafe, I think. I know where there's a bowl of everlasting M&Ms.... :D

Other than that, things have been great!

shadowhound 01-22-2005 02:57 AM

Well I had a night out on Friday night, did a bit of a pub crawl.

dplax 01-22-2005 04:58 AM

I was in a state where posting was not possible...

Bahamut 01-22-2005 05:38 AM

It's Saturday today... and I am going to my friends' party. [img]smile.gif[/img] I have a lot of stuff to study so I did that earlier this afternoon and I shall resume my studies when I get home (well, I shall sleep first. :D ).

RoSs_bg2_rox 01-22-2005 05:48 AM

I had my girlfriend over, watch a movie etc. etc. then came onto the forums and did some work.

Too Hot 01-22-2005 07:04 AM

well being scottish and all i had a ceileigh (k-Layy)haggis neeps and tatties and all that was gorgeous and had a gd sing and a dance

RoSs_bg2_rox 01-22-2005 07:14 AM

Oh aye, it was burns night last night, I had forgotten about it until I saw all the cars at the hall.

Oh, it's actually ceilidh btw [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

johnny 01-22-2005 07:18 AM

Absolutely nothing at all.

Ivelliis 01-22-2005 07:37 AM

Went out with a load of mates (it ended about 15 of us) just walking about the streets kicking a football. Then we all went in my mates house and watched Little Britain DVD (It is so funny!)

philip 01-22-2005 08:39 AM

I played a 12 year old at our school who wants to get beer at a party in our last form play. We had to play it three times, wednesday - friday and friday was most fun. After that we had a party but it wasn't that much fun. Too much idiots around there who want to fight for any small thing. Why not stay home if you don't want to be bumped into by accident or nicely try to walk around instead of trying to walk through people.The beer tasted like water, not to mention that you had to wait half an hour for it because they had too few glasses :/

Sir Degrader 01-22-2005 09:48 AM

I watched Rocky IV (The commie one), and stayed in my unlit room making a D&D character. I need a girlfriend BADLY.

Kestrel Daystar 01-22-2005 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ivelliis:
watched Little Britain DVD (It is so funny!)
I concur with that. The most funny comedy show there is, heheh. Do you get it over in America or any other part of the world anyone?

Oh, and I stayed in, ordered in an Indian meal and watched Shrek 2, heehee.

--Kestrel--

Jaradu 01-22-2005 11:19 AM

Little Britain!! Absolutely hilarious! :D

"Mister Macbeth is a naughty maaan.... *do do do do doodoo!*
He gone 'n killed another maaan... *do do do do doodoo!*
I hath a good idea... just thou keep me near... I'll be so good for, the Scottish play."

"I leave ye with a riddle... I am hard yet soft, I
am coloured yet clear, I am fruity and sweet, I am jelly. What am I?"
"Jelly..."
"Muse upon it further, I shall return!"
"It's jelly though, isn't it?"
"Yes!"

"Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust."

If there's anything funnier than Little Britain, I don't want to watch it through fear of heart attack. :D

Erm... anyway... Our family spent most of Friday preparing for my sister's birthday - she is eleven today! Woohoo! PAARRTAAAYY [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Vaskez 01-22-2005 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bungleau:
I don't wanna freakin' talk about it! My daughter decided to have a friend over for a sleepover, and somehow, they finagled their way into watching two movies (starting an hour before bedtime... you know what's coming next!). They watched the first, but played with sewing stuff during the second (making me nervous, with all those little pins flying around). After they finally went to bed, I got a chance to get downstairs for my R&R, but ended up taking care of my work laptop (when it says the disk is in bad shape, you run scandisk and pray). By the time that was done and my home finance stuff (bills, etc.) was taken care of, it was so late that I couldn't get in any good gaming, so I took care of this week's expense reports. Another freakin' hour out of the way... and now it's ten to one in the morning, and in just six and a half hours, the little runts are going to be waking me up...

I'm heading over to the cafe, I think. I know where there's a bowl of everlasting M&Ms.... :D

Other than that, things have been great!

Every story like this I hear, makes me wanna never have kids...

Attalus 01-22-2005 01:49 PM

Ahh, they're not so bad. You should just wait a while to have them. We had dinner (pork chops, salad, and steamed buttered cauliflower) with wine and sat and read, afterwards.

Ivelliis 01-22-2005 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jaradu:

"Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust."

LMAO! My mate does that so well, it sounds exactly alike, even with the head movements.
"Anyone," *look up* "Know?" *look left* "Dust?" *look right* [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Also, this other lad in the Year below does Vicky Pollard exactly like her, it is unbelievable!

On the DVD, Andy says to Lou, "Pop us a wheelie" It's so funny!

Oh and what about the one where he gets a snake, called Thumper? "I wanna rabbit!" LMAO!

Sorry, kind of got carried away with the Little Britain quotes [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Dron_Cah 01-22-2005 04:03 PM

Wow, Atty, nice dinner! [img]smile.gif[/img] I ended eating a few slices of pizza. I'm still not sure how this happened, but I ended up at a "Magic: the Gathering" card game tournament. I didn't, as I stay as far away from that junk as possible. But, Iwas there faaaar too long, and missed a gymnastics meet-thing. Grr! Oh well, this morning I got to role-play some, so that's cool. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Attalus 01-22-2005 04:12 PM

Yeah, I used to like to roleplay, until they killed the thread that Galadria and I were playing on. She was so mad that she posted a new thread where she killed off her RP character. Gave me the shivers.

Jaradu 01-22-2005 04:39 PM

LOL, Ivellis - the Lou and Andy sketches are classics. :D It's great to see another fan. [img]smile.gif[/img]

How about the one where they go to get a birthday card for Andy's brother?

"We need to get Declyn a card for his birthday"
"Who's Declyn?"
"Declyn's your brother"
"Yeah I know"
"So, which card shall we get him?"
"I want that one"
"...But that says 'with deepest sympathies', that's what you send when someone dies..."
"Yeah I know"
"But Declyn like sailing boats, what about this one? This has a sailing boat on it"
"I want that one"
"Are you sure this is the card you want to send your brother Declyn for his birthday?"
"Yeah yeah yeah"
"Okay..."

*They leave*

"It's his birthday, he's not dead!"

*Throws card on ground*

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

And the Prime Minister's gay secretary? :D

[ 01-22-2005, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Jaradu ]

armageddon272 01-22-2005 04:49 PM

Well, I wasn't at a comp yesterday, but basically I went to a friend's house and played his playstation 2. GTA 3. Finally beat all the mafia missions so nw I;m doing Asuka missions.

Ivelliis 01-22-2005 05:15 PM

LMAO Jaradu! The owner of the hotel (mmmmmmyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees :D ) is cool.

*Talking to a window fixing man*
"By day it is bright, but by night it is as black as a black mans cape" Lmao!

Also the transvestites, "But I'm a laaaaaady" [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

The best sketch with the transvestites is when Matt Lucas is in it with a moustache and wearing a dress.

Jaradu 01-22-2005 05:41 PM

LOL! :D

"But I don't have testiclé! Well, maybe little Lady's testiclé..."

Ah... remember "Bitty"...? [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]

Q'alooaith 01-22-2005 05:44 PM

I played hard to get..

Kestrel Daystar 01-22-2005 05:54 PM

I loooove Little Britain. All my friends think its sick but I just love it. I hope they do a third season.

*Lou walks along with two Icecream Cones to find Andy's chair empty*

"Andy, where are you? Andy!"
*Andy is sat up a tree*
"I'm up here"
"How did you get up there?"
"I fell"

I love that sketch [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

And also when they are out in the countryside and he keeps saying he wants to go home. They discover they're lost and a Lou asks a horserider for directions. Andy gets out of his chair and rides off home on the horse. Pure brilliance! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

--Kestrel--

Ivelliis 01-23-2005 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kestrel Daystar:

And also when they are out in the countryside and he keeps saying he wants to go home. They discover they're lost and a Lou asks a horserider for directions. Andy gets out of his chair and rides off home on the horse. Pure brilliance! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

That is one of the best ones [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Too Hot 01-27-2005 02:06 PM

lol i bet alot of people thing that the scottish are actually like that lol but where not probably alot worse lol

Kestrel Daystar 01-27-2005 02:10 PM

Yhes!

--Kestrel--