Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Cant become a Paladin !!!!! Help (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59911)

Junker 11-19-2000 12:00 AM

LOL..Ok Im praying at the statue of Serran that is at The Lost Sea(outside not in a crypt)...She(the Statue) responds with all the sentences..and when Im getting back to Brimloch Roon the Smitty only tells me that I need to pray to the statue of Serran....I thought i was very clear in my post earlier,,lol So its a bug not some stupid me trying to make conversation with a statuette in some temple i past ages ago !!!!

Junker 11-19-2000 12:00 AM

LOL..Ok Im praying at the statue of Serran that is at The Lost Sea(outside not in a crypt)...She(the Statue) responds with all the sentences..and when Im getting back to Brimloch Roon the Smitty only tells me that I need to pray to the statue of Serran....I thought i was very clear in my post earlier,,lol So its a bug not some stupid me trying to make conversation with a statuette in some temple i past ages ago !!!!

Junker 11-19-2000 12:11 AM

Ohh Sorry It became two messages...Ohh bye the way the Paladin Quest In brimloch Roon dictates me to go to a statue of Serran (not Kerah)So you dont have to say anything about that..I checked that so many times no,,,Go to the Statue of Serran and pray the words Sanctus Holy...So help please...And dont tell me I have to go back pls

Junker 11-19-2000 10:49 AM

I cant become a Paladin !!! I have prayed upon the Altar of Serran and said Sanctus Holy and the statue replys with three sentences...But when I get back to the Armory he sais only that I have to pray on the Altar to become a paladin...Someone has some hint for this bug !!!

Sloth 11-19-2000 10:55 AM

Make sure that you are praying by the altar that is by the Gypsy house and not the one in the Crypt

Wyvern 11-19-2000 10:55 AM

YOu aren't by chance going back to the Kerah statue in the crypt are you??

Try the statue which can be found on the west side of the Nymph Lake a little further west than the boathouse.

If that is where you have been praying, I really don't know what the difficulty is.

Wyv

Regis 11-19-2000 01:28 PM

"You have to go back"

but since I didn't say "pls" it's ok.
The problem with switching guilds late is that some of the quests relate to previous maps, as in this case. The Statue you need to pray to is by the Gypsy's house waaaaaaaaaay back on the first map (Valeia).

bandaddy 11-19-2000 02:21 PM

Not a bug, you were told to pray and then return to the Temple! Not the armory. you need to head to Ishad and enter the Temple (church) and you will be ranked a Paladin at that time.

Junker 11-19-2000 05:37 PM

Okey Thanks bandaddy,,Aha.. I understand the Temple......But as I see It there is a temple in Brimloch also...soo I have to see what happens in that one....Thanks and thanks again.....