Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, 7-9-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80075)

Lady Blue03 07-09-2002 10:31 PM

<font color=pink>Ok, there we go!

I'm going to look at my senior pics tomorrow, i hope they turned out ok :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

So everyone....how is everything? Hope your day wasnt as bad as mine [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

dizzy 07-09-2002 10:33 PM

Ta Da! How cool?

Lady Blue03 07-09-2002 10:38 PM

<font color=pink>Sweeeet
We're bad-ass now :D </font>

dizzy 07-09-2002 10:41 PM

Hell yeah

Bad boys bad boys whatca onna do whatcha onna do when Josh and Jen get you!

Azred 07-09-2002 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
Uss, you should put "Product of Azred and Micah Foehammer in your sig

OOPS, sorry, got confused, what with all the posts.

<font color = lightgreen> [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] A little confusion never hurt anyone.
Let's try to avoid reading too much into that "product" statement.... [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] I don't think he even ventures into the Cafe, anyway.</font>

Quote:

Originally posted by RudeDawg:
Hey, Attalus...

Where in Texas are you?

If in the Metroplex, are you up to meeting a couple of fellow IWers IRL?

<font color = lightgreen>He's not the only one (for those who never read my "from" location). The "land of bunnies" is not all that far from the "hidden sanctorum". [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] The invasion of the 3-D army! It's almost like a cheap horror movie....</font>

SomeGuy 07-09-2002 11:06 PM

CV are you still on!?

Lady Blue03 07-09-2002 11:09 PM

<font color=pink>SomeGuy, i think she left awhile ack, she hasnt been on since ive been home (a few hours)

What ya up 2 kid? We dont talk enough [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

SomeGuy 07-09-2002 11:13 PM

No we don't! Hey where's Lord Shield?I wonder why he has'nt been on in awhile?Hey I gots and idea LB!Let's put a penguin in that LB,dizzy sig! :D j/k HOW COME I KEEP MISSING CV!!!??? LB we won our baseball game well sorta.The other team did'nt have enough players and they wanted to take some of ours becuz it was in the stupid rules and they had to forfit anyway so it was a when for us! [img]smile.gif[/img] I never actually got to play though. :(

dizzy 07-09-2002 11:18 PM

lol @ someguy that be one wierd sig lol

Lady Blue03 07-09-2002 11:18 PM

<font color=pink>I think that work mixed with time difference might be the reason you never catch eachother, me and Glorfy have the same problem [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I never was one 4 baseball [img]tongue.gif[/img] . I played t-ball when i was 6 and loved it...theres this pic of me with a catchers mask on with a big smile...course i was missing like 3 teeth :D

EDIT: No penguins in the sig :D </font>

[ 07-09-2002, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]