Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, 7-9-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80075)

Calaethis Dragonsbane 07-09-2002 02:28 PM

do you have NWNs? you should get it, then we could play online... alas, Im addicted to it, (thats an understatement,) I havent been out the house in FOUR days! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] yes... so, other then that, I havent been doin much, except readin WoT, now on bk 9... hehe

FelixJaeger 07-09-2002 02:37 PM

Hmmn hey cloudy's ppl n cloudy person.like my new sig pic?hehe ooh cyber coffee mmmnn but i DONT like coffee.ne1 does IW have a non coffee non skanky rip off version of a coffee house place?
Cheers,
Felix

Sir Mandorallen 07-09-2002 02:39 PM

<font color="silver">Calaethis, my computer can't handle NWN, and I don't even have enough money to get it. Besides my internet connection is like a snail. On UT my lag is in the 3000 range. :(

I don't live near a DSL server, and there are no cable lines near my house, so that rules out broadband. :( Sorry.

But I am getting a new computer soon. :D :D

Dude, I'm geting a Dell. :D [img]smile.gif[/img] :D ;)

Felix, I like your sig! It's sweet. :D [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] </font>

[ 07-09-2002, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: Sir Mandorallen ]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 07-09-2002 02:41 PM

OMG! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo DONT GET A DELL! promise me! I coudlnt have a friend get a dell, man I've GOT a DELL; THEY had to replace IT SEVEN TIMES! In fact, it was more then 7, I lost count, it became depressing... *shuuders* AND it was during my GCSEs.

Sir Mandorallen 07-09-2002 02:46 PM

<font color="silver">EH? Dell's can't be THAT bad. They can't be as bad as the computer I have now. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Besides, I'm not that sure if we even are going to get a Dell. We havent decided. Maybe I will start a thread where I get the opions of everyone on the boards. That way I will see what kind of computer is best for a decent price.

Maybe tommaro I will try that....</font>

Calaethis Dragonsbane 07-09-2002 02:51 PM

Oh trust me, they *are* that bad... honestly, 7 comps +. I swear.

Sir Mandorallen 07-09-2002 03:01 PM

<font color="silver">But what was wrong with them? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

Its 3:00, and I don't know when my practice is.... hmmm... maybe I should call someone. I still need to get my stuff together too. Damn, I also have work to do.

#$%#!@#!! @!$#$#@ !$#@!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

Looks like I have to get off. [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img] C-YA Calaethis. </font>

Calaethis Dragonsbane 07-09-2002 03:03 PM

bye! and have fun! hehe. cya around mate,

Azred 07-09-2002 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Yea.You and Mr.Foehammer because you guys were the first IronWorkers I met and you guys were like mentors to me because half of the stuff I learned I got from you guys...I think.
<font color = lightgreen>Well, as long as you aren't spamming, flaming, etc. or doing anything less than being an honorable gentleman, then I'll gladly take credit for having offered some instruction about online etiquette. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] </font>

Quote:

Originally posted by FelixJaeger:
Hmmn hey cloudy's ppl n cloudy person.like my new sig pic?hehe ooh cyber coffee mmmnn but i DONT like coffee.ne1 does IW have a non coffee non skanky rip off version of a coffee house place?
Cheers,
Felix

<font color = lightgreen>Just because coffee is often served and often imbibed here is no reason to be driven away. A "cafe" or "coffee house" is simply a place to gather with good company.
Yes, nice signature picture. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] </font>

[ 07-09-2002, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: Azred ]

dizzy 07-09-2002 03:30 PM

I still haven't got NWN to work yet, damnit! I posted my prob in NWN forum maybe someone can help me!