Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, 7-9-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80075)

Calaethis Dragonsbane 07-09-2002 12:31 PM

lol; linches dance, by dougding blades that 'adventurers' want to put tho them...

/)eathKiller 07-09-2002 12:35 PM

http://enweb.ragnarokonline.com/dat/mon_bapm.gif
oh im sorry i wasn't aware you HAD a question for me in the prodigy thread ill answer it here and now:

OH no i dont have CDs from him, but I do have loads of his music, here's a low-bit cutt up song i put on my site:
Majic for a new melinium-DJ Tiesto
Travel to Another World Aura Trance Mix

johnny 07-09-2002 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
http://enweb.ragnarokonline.com/dat/mon_bapm.gif
oh im sorry i wasn't aware you HAD a question for me in the prodigy thread ill answer it here and now:

OH no i dont have CDs from him, but I do have loads of his music, here's a low-bit cutt up song i put on my site:
Majic for a new melinium-DJ Tiesto
Travel to Another World Aura Trance Mix

Is Jean inthere too ? I mean where you downloaded all this ? You should look it up, i think he's even better than Tiesto. Have you seen"blade", with Wesly Snipes ? That scene in the beginning of the movie, the party in the slaughterhouse, remember that ? That's Jean, can't you posta link to that number here ? You'll do me a huge favor ! :D

Azred 07-09-2002 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Hey Azred.What will happen if I surpass you and Mr.Foehammer in posts because if I recall when i first came here I was a welcomed new user and you guys were Drizzt.And know you're both emarald dragons and so am I and I may surpass you that will be my IW goal is to surpass my mentors in posts!
<font color = lightgreen>Nothing will happen, nothing at all. Well, you'll have a different rank, but that's it.

[img]graemlins/erm.gif[/img] I am your mentor? [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img]

in case it gets missed in the other Cafe thread...

canadianvixen: I am sorry. My fault.</font>

[ 07-09-2002, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Azred ]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 07-09-2002 12:57 PM

boring, boring, boring... all the convos are going slow. anyway, Im off, have to eat, cyber food will only keep me going so long... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] bbl!

Sir Mandorallen 07-09-2002 01:15 PM

<font color="silver">Hey Calaethis. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
How are you on this fine Tuesday afternoon??

I can't stay on too long today. I have a soccer practice later tonight. Our varsity coach gets us into scrimages with other schools now that both the regular season is over and the 16 and under league ended.

Our last game we won 6 to 2. It was a fun game, dispite the fact that it was 102 outside in the shade. :(

I got an assist in that game!! And I play defence. :D :D Coach threw me on line and after two un-successful attempts I finnaly had a shot on goal. Unfortunetly the ball went into a hole (really bad field) and bounced on the ground then off of one of the other teams defenders and straight into the feet of one of our players and he scored. We have another game tomarrow, and I can't wait. [img]smile.gif[/img]

There Calaethis. I started a conversation for you. :D
I just hope you like soccer. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

Calaethis Dragonsbane 07-09-2002 01:20 PM

Sir M! er, Greetings my lord Commander, *bows* I trust that there have been no further attempts on your life? *grins*

soccer? over here, we call it football. Im indifferent to the game, used to play it, but I didnt like the way the guy who scored the goal took ALL the credit, after all, it WAS a team effort. I dislike'd that aspect sooo much, I gave it up. lol, my fav postion WAS defence tho.

[ 07-09-2002, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]

SomeGuy 07-09-2002 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Azred:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Hey Azred.What will happen if I surpass you and Mr.Foehammer in posts because if I recall when i first came here I was a welcomed new user and you guys were Drizzt.And know you're both emarald dragons and so am I and I may surpass you that will be my IW goal is to surpass my mentors in posts!

<font color = lightgreen>Nothing will happen, nothing at all. Well, you'll have a different rank, but that's it.

[img]graemlins/erm.gif[/img] I am your mentor? [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img]

in case it gets missed in the other Cafe thread...

canadianvixen: I am sorry. My fault.</font>
</font>[/QUOTE]Yea.You and Mr.Foehammer because you guys were the first IronWorkers I met and you guys were like mentors to me because half of the stuff I learned I got from you guys...I think.

Attalus 07-09-2002 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Azred:
<font color = lightgreen>Who? [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

She should at least send a 10- to 20-page draft. The worst they could say is "no"; if they say why not then she can work on strengthening her writing skill.
There is a question I've been meaning to ask Galadria (nothing risque, mind you) for some time. Every time I think of the question I laugh out loud. I'll have to pm you about it. [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] I cringe to think of her reaction.....

canadianvixen: I'm sorry. My fault.</font>

I'll tell her that, but she'll probably say, "what's a 20-page draft?"
How is everyone this afternoon?

[ 07-09-2002, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: Attalus ]

Sazerac 07-09-2002 01:29 PM

Hi, guys! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Well, I've got a topic for you. I hate summer! Why do I hate summer?

1. It's hot as h***.
2. Everyone here is bored.
3. When people get bored, they start getting into trouble.
4. Which increases the amount of work we (mods) have to do. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'll be SOOOOO glad when September rolls back around, and things settle back down to normal bedlam around here! :D

-Sazerac