Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, aconversation zone, 9-11-02, In Memoriam (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81204)

FelixJaeger 09-11-2002 03:44 PM

*Lets sigmar join in the group hug*
you havent offended me but ive mainly stayed in cloudy's but what the hell i forgives ya [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<s>Felix</s>

Sigmar 09-11-2002 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lord Shield:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sigmar:
Apparently I've offended many people on this board, if that is the case than I sincerely apologise, I hope you can forgive my foolish error which I now in retrospect, regret.

Sorry to all.

silly boy ;) - you didn't offend noone [img]smile.gif[/img]

now come in and have a cloudy tea [img]smile.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]*ahh* fantastic, do I detect a hint of melon and....BOMBA? (or whatever the hell you drink that makes you go crazy :D )

Kaltia 09-11-2002 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sigmar:
Apparently I've offended many people on this board, if that is the case than I sincerely apologise, I hope you can forgive my foolish error which I now in retrospect, regret.

Sorry to all.

Aww, Np, Siggy *hugs* ZOT! The taser charger still works....are you in chat, Sigling?

Lord Shield 09-11-2002 03:47 PM

lol!!! Bomba not been in shops here for a while now - my happy mood is stabilised by my g/f Tanya :)

Sigmar 09-11-2002 03:49 PM

Quote:

lol!!! Bomba not been in shops here for a while now - my happy mood is stabilised by my g/f Tanya :)
Nice to hear, yes Kaltia I am in the chatroom, for all those interested go to the top right of your screen.

For all the punks out there *looks at Felix* who ridicule people because of their spelling (BTW I'm getting used to a new keyboard) this is for you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And you quote by pressing the magical quote btton at the top of someone's post ;)

[ 09-11-2002, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]

FelixJaeger 09-11-2002 03:49 PM

Quote:

lucky git... i only just found out what was sustainging my almost jovial mood... but my mum made me put the lid back on the superglue :(
<s>Felix</s>

FelixJaeger 09-11-2002 03:52 PM

"Noce to hear, yes Kaltia I am in the chatroom, fall all those interested go to the top right of your screen.

*picks himself up after falling* hehehe sprry but it was there to be taken advantage of.... unless ive missed summit im a little surprised not to be trolled today.... maybe some of those people have a little decency after all.
<s>Felix</s>

p.s. sorry i cant quote properly....

FelixJaeger 09-11-2002 04:17 PM

Sorry to have three posts in a rwo but,
Night y'al im going to see how my druid is doing on NwN b4 i crawl into bed
<s>Felix</s>

Spelca 09-11-2002 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Horatio:
Thank you Kaltia.
Thank you for stepping in, LS.

Aww, why did you take away that funny pic you had in your sig? It always made me laugh... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

P.S.:You probably don't know me so 'Hi'. :D And now you do, LOL. [img]graemlins/girlsmile2.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Horatio 09-11-2002 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spelca:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Horatio:
Thank you Kaltia.
Thank you for stepping in, LS.

Aww, why did you take away that funny pic you had in your sig? It always made me laugh... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

P.S.:You probably don't know me so 'Hi'. :D And now you do, LOL. [img]graemlins/girlsmile2.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]I took my pic away cos
1) I wanted a change
2) I didn't think ANYONE would take me seriously with it