Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Battery or Bra? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85063)

Desdicado 04-07-2003 03:50 PM

I was taking batteries out of an old torch last night and a thought struck me.
Did the same person who invented batteries invent bras?.

Why you say?, well lets look at the evidence, okTiny little batteries- AA
Little batteries A.
Tiny litlle, well things you keep in a bra AA, very lttle ones A,
Sort of average size batteries - C, average bra inmates - C also.
All the way up to the large batteries in a Torch -D, and top class things you keep in a bra also D!.

Ha ha!

realbinky 04-07-2003 04:05 PM

Why would you have batteries in a stick? Oh, you crazy scots, you mean a "flashlight?" [img]tongue.gif[/img] What about DDD batteries? Haven't seen any of those. But I've, ah, heard, ah, of DDD brassieres.

Ziroc 04-07-2003 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by realbinky:
Why would you have batteries in a stick? Oh, you crazy scots, you mean a "flashlight?" [img]tongue.gif[/img] What about DDD batteries? Haven't seen any of those. But I've, ah, heard, ah, of DDD brassieres.
[img]smile.gif[/img] I was also like "What the hell?" A TORCH?!?! [img]smile.gif[/img] Funny.. But I guess 'Flashlight' is funny too! We don't 'flash' it, do we? I point it.. It should be called a pointatsomething light. [img]smile.gif[/img]

When I would call my previous cat inside, and I yelled his name in the back yard, and would shine the flashlight slowly in all the bushes, and soon enough, I would see a pair of glowing eyes! [img]smile.gif[/img] Charly was his name. He was as AWESOME as Choc is today!! 17 years old.

Sorry for the off topic stuff [img]smile.gif[/img]

Kakero 04-07-2003 04:58 PM

I never know bra got sizes. now how did Desdicado know that? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

Desdicado 04-07-2003 05:25 PM

How many girlfriends you had Kakero?. he he.

Kakero 04-07-2003 05:28 PM

How would having girlfriends will let you know bra got sizes?

Kaltia 04-08-2003 07:13 AM

Erm...how FAR have you GOT with your girlfriends? :D :D

Flashlight/torch...who cares, I'm not stupid enough to go into the uber dark and uber scary places where you need one [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Umm...desicado may be right....but what about people like Jordan, with double G cups and bigger? :eek:

LordKathen 04-08-2003 07:45 AM

<font color=ff6600> Uh...Kakero, I'm not sure where your heading with your questions, but I would be carefull with this croud... ;) [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
That is a funny comparison Desdicado... [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] :rolleyes: </font>

Kakero 04-08-2003 08:18 AM

ahh okay, I understand it now. I have asked me err...good friend about that ;) , she look at me with strange eyes.

Anyway, I always thought it was one size fits all. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jorath Calar 04-08-2003 08:22 AM

so 9V Bras?!? WOW!!! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] that is big..

[img]tongue.gif[/img]