Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   The One-Eyed Wolf - Of Taverns and Non- Soap Operas... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71866)

mistral4543 11-05-2001 10:11 PM

<font color=white">Continuing from the previous thread...</font>

<font color="lightblue">This one's simple...
everyone except Neb is in the Tavern :D
</font>
======================================
(Copied from earlier thread...)

<font color="lightgreen">Once they are in the room, she gently closes the door and faces him, her face rather scarlett. She feels her hands trembling as she extracts the item she had gotten free earlier from the market square...

"We... we went to have a look at the stores...I... I got you this.... I hope you like it." ~ She places the love-charm in his hand and turns away shyly ~ "Isabeau thought it wasn't appropriate, you being a man and all... I just wanted you to have it so that it will protect you forever." ~ She stops speaking, her heart throbbing wildly.</font>

[ 11-05-2001: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]</p>

SSJ4Sephiroth 11-05-2001 10:31 PM

<font color=gray>Sephi leaned over to Jaclyn and whispered into her ear. Don't worry, you'll get used to them doing this. It happens alot, especially lately... and just between you and me, I think there's something going on here! In fact, I'm absolutely positive of it.</font>

Killing Spree 11-05-2001 10:32 PM

(ooc: [img]tongue.gif[/img] Just waitin' on Deiter then. :D Sorry bout that, stinkin' forum wouldn't show up for a span of about 10 minutes)

mistral4543 11-05-2001 10:34 PM

(ooc: I managed to get back in :D ... yeah!!!

Larry - I can post after all... woohooo... [img]smile.gif[/img] )

Killing Spree 11-05-2001 10:51 PM

(ooc: OK ya'll... I guess I'm out for the night. ;) Will be up bright and early tommorow! I love pointless days off! [img]smile.gif[/img] I will check in one last time before I get clicked off. Night night!)

mistral4543 11-05-2001 10:58 PM

(ooc: Nite, Spree ;) I will be logging off in about 35 mins' time... lunchtime... will be back about an hour after that. Will see if there's any action during this while.)

Larry_OHF 11-05-2001 11:21 PM

OOC>>>Mistral, I think I have sent you two new mesages, and I need an answer on the last one involving Sazerac.hehe...I am waiting for him to reply as well.hehe
<font color="silver">
Larry took the charm from Mistral and let it twirl on it's chain in the sunlight. It was a brilliant piece of gold, with a heart-shaped ruby in the center. It ws not overly large, nor impossibly small. It was a perfect gift! Thinking about it, Larry held it close to Nightblade, and was rewarded with a faint glow from his sword. </font>

<font color="White">"Wow! It even has some small magical properties to it. I will have to have that identified soon. "</font>

<font color="silver">Larry placed the charm around his neck to hang there, like a proud medallion. Tucking it under his shirt, he looked back at Mistral with a merry twinkle in his eyes.</font>

<font color="white">"Nobody has given me such a wonderful gift before, to show their care for me. " </font>

<font color="silver">With that said, he leaned in and kissed her. </font>

<font color="white">"Come now...there's a fun, exciting day waiting for us out there! "</font>

[ 11-05-2001: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]</p>

Larry_OHF 11-05-2001 11:34 PM

OOC>>>
Sorry...I have been up till 2am every night for the past week. I am heading down that dreamy road earlier tonight. Respond to my e-mails at my work address, please.
g'night...

ps...Marybeth received her first hair-cut today,
and when she went to bed, she covered herself up with her blanket without any help!

[ 11-05-2001: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]</p>

Killing Spree 11-06-2001 08:32 AM

ooc: *BUMP* Mornin' Ya'll! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I gotta wait for Deiter, but this thing could use a bump anyway.

Kaz 11-06-2001 08:33 AM

OOC: Bump
I'd post - I'm feeling better now, managed to get through a History test on the Weimar Republic today - but I have violin lesson in 5 minutes.
Just one more question: WILL ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT A POP-TART IS?