Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Alright, time to talk about REAL sports-NFL playoffs! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88944)

Lady Blue03 01-03-2004 06:15 PM

<font color=pink>Alrighty, today we have Baltimore Ravens vs Tennesse Titans and the Dallas Cowboys vs Carolina Panthers. Tomorrow we have Denver Broncos vs Indi Colts, and Greenbay Packers vs Seattle Seahawks. This is our wildcard weekend lineup :D

So atm Baltimore leads Tennesse 10-7 at the half-Titans still have the chance to catch up if they can stop Jamal Lewis, muahaha [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]

I don't know much about the Panthers, but knowing the Cowboys, uh, bye bye Carolina :D

As for my Broncos and the Colts tomorrow, we'll just have to see. Denver tends to be better at home and they're playing a 12-4 team. They did beat Indi a couple weeks ago, then got stomped by Greenbay. Yay Broncos [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Weather is calling for a blizzard in Greenbay tomorrow-Favre is always good, but he's best in cold weather. Should be an excellent game [img]smile.gif[/img]

Your opinions on this weekends games are welcome :D </font>

Stratos 01-03-2004 06:25 PM

What's NFL? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

johnny 01-03-2004 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stratos:
National Fruitcake League, didn't you know ? :D

Sir Goulum 01-03-2004 07:19 PM

How are the Edmonton Oilers doing? Oh, wait, wrong sport :D

Lady Blue03 01-03-2004 08:24 PM

<font color=pink>Shame on you all! National Football League! *kicks johnny and steals all his beer*

So, Titans won in the last minute of the game with a 46 yard field goal. Good on them!
Now it's time to see the Panthers get beaten good by Dallas :D </font>

Dron_Cah 01-03-2004 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stratos:
(falls to ground in seisure) You're all sick! sick! Sick, Europeans!! (btw, Dallas getting stomped 3-16) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lady Blue03 01-03-2004 10:49 PM

<font color=pink>ya, shut off the game just a few ago at 26-3. Stupid Dallas [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

Sagramore 01-03-2004 10:55 PM

Pats & Random team AFC championship. Eagles-Rams NFC championship, Eagles Pats superbowl; Pats win it. My predictions, oh so humble.

Firetoad 01-03-2004 11:06 PM

Yeha The Green Bay Packers are going to clean this one up this year. Straight to the Superbowl. I love NFL. I would have loved to see the Bengals get in, Rudy Johnson and Kitna were unstoppable!! Nobody would have believed the browns could stop them.
But I am from wisconsin and cheeseheads must stick together and Brett's daddy died so he's got the fire and Ahman Green is left handed (the best you can be) and donald driver can catch anything and Al Harris's hair alone can strike fear into wide recievers and did I mention that my man Favre had 399 yards in the first half and ----cough----cough-- ( I am dying because I haven't taken a breath since the beginning of this sentence...)

Firetoad 01-03-2004 11:14 PM

Vikings choked.like they always do. Where I live Viking-Packer rivalry is lethal. Cardinals are great, and yes he made that TD.

And I promise everyone here that AFC champs will be the Colts and NFC champs will be the Pack and the Packers will win the superbowl.
(I should have labeled this a spoiler!)