Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   D&D Legends of the Sword Coast! (Video link) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102541)

Ziroc 08-29-2015 10:50 AM

D&D Legends of the Sword Coast! (Video link)

When I looked at this, it really gave me goose bumps.. SO reminiscent of Neverwinter Nights 1. WOW! (Watch the video in HD, and just pause at some of the moments of in-game shots.. amazing art direction!)

And has co-op, a DM and a toolset?? Mayhaps an Escape from Undermountain 2? :)

Enjoy! (tray below lip to catch drool) :hehe:

robertthebard 08-30-2015 12:27 AM

Re: (This D&D Game Trailer gave me goose bumps) Legends of the Sword Coast! (Video li

Looks like it's going to be buildable too, so that could be fun.

Ziroc 08-30-2015 09:51 AM

Re: (This D&D Game Trailer gave me goose bumps) Legends of the Sword Coast! (Video li

Yeah, that quick screen shot to the toolset really reminds me of NWN1 in toolset mode with light sources on. looks very promising!

Shadow Stranger 09-01-2015 07:28 AM

There are other videos that have streaming commentary from the designers, this will give you clues as to what the game will be like.

Ziroc 09-01-2015 03:58 PM

yep, watched a few! Really interested in this.. hope its a good world builder, but hey, if not, and the GAME part it good, I'm all for it! haven't had a good DnD game in a long time! (I don't count NWN online).... :)

robertthebard 09-01-2015 10:04 PM

Yeah, even if I can't do anything but build stuff for myself, it's looking like a good diversion. Too bad I can't preorder, but meh, I'll just get it when I can.

Larry_OHF 09-03-2015 09:25 PM

It does look purdy. But I've not had the money to upgrade my computer in a long time...I bet the specs are beyond my reach right now...but SOMEDAY I'll RETURN!!

Ziroc 09-14-2015 06:12 AM

System Requirements seem very reasonable! Check it out! Even if you still run XP, you're good! I figured it wouldn't require a powerhouse PC--looks like NWN, just with a bit higher res 3D Models and areas/effects. (Glad!) So maybe you guys can get it, eh!?

What are the System Requirements?

• Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E7500 or equivalent
  • Memory: 3 GB RAM
  • Graphics: HD Intel Graphics 5100 or NVIDIA® GeForce® 9800 GTX+ (768 MB) or ATI™ Radeon™ HD 4850 or equivalent
  • DirectX: Version 9.0c
  • Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX9c compliant

RECOMMENDED:
  • Processor: Intel i5 2400 or better
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750 1GB ram or or ATI™ Radeon™ HD 6970 or better

Yorick 09-15-2015 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziroc (Post 1250376)
System Requirements seem very reasonable! Check it out! Even if you still run XP, you're good! I figured it wouldn't require a powerhouse PC--looks like NWN, just with a bit higher res 3D Models and areas/effects. (Glad!) So maybe you guys can get it, eh!?

What are the System Requirements?

• Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E7500 or equivalent
  • Memory: 3 GB RAM
  • Graphics: HD Intel Graphics 5100 or NVIDIA® GeForce® 9800 GTX+ (768 MB) or ATI™ Radeon™ HD 4850 or equivalent

RECOMMENDED:
  • Processor: Intel i5 2400 or better
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750 1GB ram or or ATI™ Radeon™ HD 6970 or better

Wow that's amazing!

Yorick 09-15-2015 11:20 PM

Re: D&D Legends of the Sword Coast! (Video link)

Just saw the trailer properly... wow. Yeah looks amazing. And I see it's for Mac too!