Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   anyone know where the fallen paladins are? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48567)

lordkymil 10-18-2000 12:42 AM

I've just come back from the underdark and am trying to finish off all the quests i left undone earlier but i can't find the fallen paladins. they're meant to be in the bridge district but i've walked all over the place and can't find them. a place to start would really help.

Jerome 10-18-2000 06:28 AM

YOU SEEK THOSE FALLEN FROM THE PALADIN MIDST, FOR THIS REASON I SHALL HELP YOU

SEEK OUT THE BRINGARDS JUST AFTER YOU ENTER THE BRIDGE MAP AND GO RIGHT, THERE IS A LARGE CLEARING WHERE YOU SHALL FIND THEM.

LIVE IN THE PATH OF LIGHT

SO SAYETH JEROME THE PALADIN

Son_of_Boo 10-18-2000 07:13 AM

Hey JEROME, maybe he wanted to find them, 'cus he wanted to join them? Ever think of that before you helped him?

Tobbin 10-18-2000 08:16 AM

Well of course he thought of that. What order do you think that JEROME is in? He belongs with the fallen Paladins. LOL

lordkymil 10-18-2000 11:08 AM

actually i'm a stalker whose divine mission to sanctify my gehenna-polluted blood is to purge faerun of all but those who follow the straight and (very very) narrow...
you can imagine the need to unclog this path at times!!!
thanks for the tip, i give you indirect credit for the erasure of your fallen kin from this world...

Bruce Openhand 01-10-2001 10:13 PM

Without bad there can be no good. The balance must be kept. Lord Grasshopper you must now go forth and do some very bad things. Look for a sign oh lost soul least ye be struck blind!

So says one. So says the flock!

Aurum 01-11-2001 03:08 AM

Serve is help, but to that price.

Jerome, see tranquility. Aurum request.

Armisael 01-11-2001 03:42 AM

Ah... was that a riddle? Sounds like something you'd get out of a fortune cookie.

G.W. 01-11-2001 05:37 AM

Eh, sounds like JEROME got reset to his unfallen status when the messages got erased, documenting his fall.
Anyway, there is no actual way to join the Fallen Paladin, is there? Evil Geedubya pickpocketed every damn Radiant Heart and couldn't get the (item sought by the fallen paladins) that way, so I assume it cannot be gotten by killing them all either.

Ash Wyrmspawn 01-11-2001 07:51 AM

Uhm.... I do believe what Jerome here should have said was to go LEFT right after you enter the bridge district.... there is a very narrow passage between the wall and a house, and there you find the paladins... go right and there is nothing. Seems the importance of the answer kinda lost focus as people started talking about Jerome and everything but the question. Either you've found them by trail and error allready, lordkymil, or you should try left and find them there! Good luck!