Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   A Wry Take On The Issue Of Quintesson Avatars (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91659)

Cloudbringer 09-18-2004 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ziroc:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sigmar:
I think mods oughta get Johnny's and Timber's Hammer Avatar, looks pretty nifty, and those dull hammers the mods have are SO past their sell by date. :D

Pfff.. I drew them and think they rule, punk! :D I do plan on making an animated hammer for the mods.. It'll be awesome! </font>[/QUOTE]Oh yah...MOTION and hammer= gooooooooooood stuff! Now all we gotta do is figure a way to add the 'clank' sound when the hammer connects with a troll poster... bwahahahahaha! :D

[ 09-18-2004, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]

Dundee Slaytern 09-19-2004 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by wellard:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:
Hmmmm... the person who inspired me to make this thread has not posted yet. Maybe I should be direct and send a PM. :D

Ive tried hard to work this one out .... is it Larry? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Nope, but she has posted in this thread already. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Dron_Cah 09-19-2004 12:57 AM

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] I know who it is!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] ;)

Gangrell 09-19-2004 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
And yet you neglect to reveal the name, hmmm [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:

Originally posted by Jaradu:
Hmm... I don't think mods should change avatars; the last thing we need are them spamming!
Does it strike anyone as odd that most of the mods have the highest post counts in Ironworks? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Edit: quotes

[ 09-19-2004, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: Gangrell ]

Kakero 09-19-2004 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
Any prize for you knowing who it is? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:

Originally posted by Gangrell:
Does it strike anyone as odd that most of the mods have the highest post counts in Ironworks?
I was wondering about it for quite sometime. Any mods care to explain this "phenomenon" and probably sharing a few hints and tips of obtaining such thing as well? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

[ 09-19-2004, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: Kakero ]

wellard 09-19-2004 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hivetyrant:

Oh and Wellard, are you bieng serious??? I think the person who inspired this thread has posted in it already, look about 6 posts up, im not trying to name names or anything [img]tongue.gif[/img]

OK i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

But if it was not obvious to me, would it be to subtle for him [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

wellard 09-19-2004 07:35 AM

Hang on if its a girl then it must be Sigmar ... wait! hang on, Sigmar is a he errr maybe errrr Ross? Cloudster? ahhhhhh bugger my little brain is confused. I'm going for a lie down :D

Sigmar 09-19-2004 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by wellard:
Hang on if its a girl then it must be Sigmar ... wait! hang on, Sigmar is a he
o_O

Where in the hell did that comment come from? :D

Edit-I'd just like to say this is perhaps the funniest thread I've participated in, in a while :D

Also that Pirengle's gotta nice sig.

[ 09-19-2004, 07:52 AM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]

wellard 09-19-2004 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sigmar:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by wellard:
Hang on if its a girl then it must be Sigmar ... wait! hang on, Sigmar is a he

o_O

Where in the hell did that comment come from? :D

Edit-I'd just like to say this is perhaps the funniest thread I've participated in, in a while :D

Also that Pirengle's gotta nice sig.
</font>[/QUOTE]It's sept 19th ... pick on Sigmar day :D

or is it talk like a pirate... now i'm all confused [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

Dave_the_quack 09-19-2004 08:25 AM

I wouldnt mind the quintesson avatar for a while... if it meant that I could jump to it from Manshoon [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Where can I find out what the heck all the avatars mean/are/other stuff?