Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   redlong says hello to everyong (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92856)

redlong 02-01-2005 03:45 AM

Hello! My name is Andrew.I am new here. I like this forum very mush as I was engrossed by the beautiful decorations the excellent posts as well as brilliant structure as soon as I had logged in the website.Furthermore,I would like to point out that I feel that all of the members who have participated discussion are extremely friendly and kind-hearted. All of your splendid words have inpressed me so much that I am exceedingly delighted to have come here and be so graceful to join you.Nevertheless,please be tolerant enough to forgive me because my English is no good at all.Anyway,I am looking forward to exchanging my thought and viewpiont with all of you,my dear friends,and enjoy ourselves together.Thank you very much.

Harkoliar 02-01-2005 03:52 AM

hello and welcome to IW. pls do participate in all those rambling insane post that IW pple have nothing else to do.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

cool.. a guy from singapore!!!! .. i know a guy or two from there heh. shame you didnt sign up earlier.. i visited last december.. very dang clean city [img]smile.gif[/img]

redlong 02-01-2005 04:35 AM

Thank you for your timely reply.I will do participate actively.
I regret for that as well.But never mind,I think we will sill be friends here,don't we?

Harkoliar 02-01-2005 04:36 AM

cool mate [img]smile.gif[/img] . ill see you around IW discussions then ;)

redlong 02-01-2005 04:52 AM

I am an utter freshman.Hence,I even have got no idea about what IW is. Could you please inform me?

Gnarf 02-01-2005 05:11 AM

Ironworks, I'd say...

Anyways, hiya redlong [img]smile.gif[/img]

Kestrel Daystar 02-01-2005 07:41 AM

Hey there redlong, welcome to Ironworks; the friendliest place on the net.

Do you have any of the games that the forums are dedicated to? Baldur's Gate II, or perhaps Neverwinter Nights?

--Kestrel--

RevRuby 02-01-2005 08:14 AM

welcome redlong-watch out for the penguins, they steal your money and your heart and take it all back to someguy.

Cloudbringer 02-01-2005 08:25 AM

<font color="pink"> <H2>HELLO REDLONG! Welcome to Ironworks (also referred to as IW)!!! </font> </H2> [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img]

Vaskez 02-01-2005 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by redlong:
Hello! My name is Andrew.I am new here. I like this forum very mush as I was engrossed by the beautiful decorations the excellent posts as well as brilliant structure as soon as I had logged in the website.Furthermore,I would like to point out that I feel that all of the members who have participated discussion are extremely friendly and kind-hearted. All of your splendid words have inpressed me so much that I am exceedingly delighted to have come here and be so graceful to join you.Nevertheless,please be tolerant enough to forgive me because my English is no good at all.Anyway,I am looking forward to exchanging my thought and viewpiont with all of you,my dear friends,and enjoy ourselves together.Thank you very much.
First of all, red long what? Actually, I don't wanna know [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

Secondly, who said everyone here is friendly and kind-hearted? [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

Thirdly, I beg to differ, but your english is actually pretty good. Oops, I said something positive, must be slipping... :D

We have a lot to teach you about english slang though, which I'm sure you'll enjoy learning...

[ 02-01-2005, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]