Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   An Open and Public Invitation (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84775)

Azred 03-17-2003 01:00 PM

<font color = lightgreen>Well, I see by the calendar that 9 April is coming up really quickly (well, so it's 3 weeks away, but will arrive soon nonetheless) which means that <font color = red>Belle</font> and I will have been together for 3 years. [img]graemlins/erm.gif[/img] It seems that in our daily routine we have forgotten one slight detail, so...we're finally going to tie the knot. [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] Yes, you heard me correctly.

<center> [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] <h1><marquee direction = "right" behavior = "alternate">WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!</marquee></h1> [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] </center>

Naturally, everyone here is invited both in spirit and in person. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] </font>

Ronn_Bman 03-17-2003 01:04 PM

Congratulations! :D

Cloudbringer 03-17-2003 01:04 PM

Oh Azred! What wonderful news! So when is the happy day?!! In any event, Bless you both and may grow together in happiness and love. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img]

Attalus 03-17-2003 01:42 PM

<font color=lightgreen><h1>CONGRATULATIONS TO AZRED AND BELLE!!!</font></h1> May God bless the two of you (and TJ) and make you very happy!
[img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img]

Talthyr Malkaviel 03-17-2003 06:24 PM

Best of Wishes to you Azred and Belle. [img]smile.gif[/img]
.... Did I mention- [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/goodmorning.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] ? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

SomeGuy 03-17-2003 06:39 PM

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!!!!!! That is awesome! My regards to <font color=red>Belle</font>

Azred 03-17-2003 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
So when is the happy day?!!
<font color = lightgreen>It will be 9 April, three years to the day we first met face-to-face. This way, we can "jump start" our anniversary clock forward by three years. Or is that cheating? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

Thank you for the good wishes. You are all too kind. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

by the way...the invitation is serious....</font>

Talthyr Malkaviel 03-17-2003 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Azred:
</font><blockquote>Quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
So when is the happy day?!!

<font color = lightgreen>It will be 9 April, three years to the day we first met face-to-face. This way, we can "jump start" our anniversary clock forward by three years. Or is that cheating? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

Thank you for the good wishes. You are all too kind. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

by the way...the invitation is serious....</font>
</font>[/QUOTE]Ah, but for those of us with failing memories in our (not at all) old age, we might have forgotten exactly where you may live, and thusly what sort of area the wedding will be... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Rageheart 03-17-2003 08:15 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!! i always cry at wedding (not really) [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

Gangrell 03-17-2003 08:59 PM

Hey, Congrats Azred and Belle! Hope you two have a great life together with plenty of happy memories!

[img]graemlins/musicband.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music06.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music01.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music03.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/musicband.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/happydance.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happydance.gif[/img]

And remember, if you two have a litter, you have to name one of them after me [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]