Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   OT - Merry Christmas (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32533)

bsftcs 12-23-2003 06:09 PM

Just passed Midnight in the Central European Time Zone.

That means: ... Merry Christmas all of you.

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

May it be everything you desired.

Best wishes. [img]graemlins/santawave.gif[/img]

[ 12-23-2003, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: bsftcs ]

macoati 12-23-2003 09:02 PM

Merry Christmas to you, bsftcs...and all of the board!

Lord 12-23-2003 10:31 PM

<MARQUEE><CENTER><FONT SIZE=7><font color=green>M</font><font color=red>E</FONT><font color=green>R</font><font color=red>R</font><font color=green>Y</font> <font color=red>C</font><font color=green>H<font color=RED>R<font color=GREEN>I</FONT><font color=RED>S</FONT><font color=GREEN>T</FONT><font color=RED>M</FONT><font color=GREEN>A</FONT><font color=RED>S</FONT><font color=GREEN>!</FONT><font color=RED>!</FONT><font color=GREEN>!</FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></CENTER></MARQUEE>

Although where I am, we're just 45 minutes away from Christmas Eve [img]smile.gif[/img] . Happy Holidays!

[ 12-23-2003, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Lord ]

Bungleau 12-23-2003 10:34 PM

Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night.

May the holidays be a joy, and may the new year bring new excitement and opportunity.

Wyvern 12-29-2003 12:14 PM

Hope everyone had wonderful holidays!!!!

I had thought that I would be able to get online this last week but things didn't work out that way so I have been missing in action. Trying to catch up now! ;)

Wyv

Bungleau 12-29-2003 10:01 PM

I wuz wondering where you wuz, Wyv... I hope the holidays were good for you all. Is BJ still young enough to enjoy them, or old enough that it's not cool?

Wyvern 12-30-2003 11:04 AM

We had a wonderful visit with Jack's folks! Had to drive down this year since we weren't quite certain until too late to get airplane tickets exactly where we would be having Christmas (folks are moving). I was sick the week before so many things, like making sure I would be able to get online or at least notify everyone that I might be missing ended up not being accomplished. I felt lucky that I got presents wrapped! I felt lucky that I got presents for the folks - didn't manage for everyone and am still trying to catch up on that! (gads)
BJ still loves Christmas although he was perfectly willing to do without my wrapping his presents if that meant he could have them sooner (we do Christmas at home the day before we leave for the folks). I did manage to get 16 Christmas ornaments made for BJ's teachers (which were passed out on the 19th - managing that was a huge accomplishment this year! :D )
I'm so far behind on everything and I really (really) have to get back to work. Whew!!

Wyv

[ 12-30-2003, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: Wyvern ]