Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   3-5 person party.. anyone interested? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10351)

Nanobyte 11-09-2002 04:31 PM

I am really doomed to eternal peril with this petty computer, but does anyone wish to play a game? I have both SoA and ToB, if that accounts for much, but I would like it if there could be three to five people playing as one character, to capture the true incentive of roleplaying of course! Post here, or PM me, or email me, or which ever is to your best interest, but if you're interested, please let me know! [img]smile.gif[/img]

True_Moose 11-09-2002 04:40 PM

I'd be willing, as long as I can connect via IP. That's the only way through my frickin' firewall. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

What class dyu want Nano? I'm comfortable with anything cept bard. :D

chrisofthedale 11-09-2002 05:00 PM

Im interested, but i dont like spell casters much...

Nanobyte 11-09-2002 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by True_Moose:
I'd be willing, as long as I can connect via IP. That's the only way through my frickin' firewall. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

Yea, IP would have to be the only way. I'm not sure what I want to be right now, maybe a Kensai, maybe a Stalker, maybe an Assassin, maybe a Conjurer or Evoker, maybe a Cleric/Mage.. those are my options :D

True_Moose 11-09-2002 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nanobyte:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by True_Moose:

Yea, IP would have to be the only way. I'm not sure what I want to be right now, maybe a Kensai, maybe a Stalker, maybe an Assassin, maybe a Conjurer or Evoker, maybe a Cleric/Mage.. those are my options :D </font>[/QUOTE]Well, you might as well keep your options open, right! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Nanobyte 11-09-2002 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by True_Moose:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nanobyte:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by True_Moose:

Yea, IP would have to be the only way. I'm not sure what I want to be right now, maybe a Kensai, maybe a Stalker, maybe an Assassin, maybe a Conjurer or Evoker, maybe a Cleric/Mage.. those are my options :D </font>[/QUOTE]Well, you might as well keep your options open, right! [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]I suppose.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Have you decided what you want to be yet (if we are playing)?

True_Moose 11-09-2002 11:55 PM

I'd love to play...depends, I'd like to be either a sorcerer or a ranger/cleric, depending on what needs doing, though I could certainly be a front-line fighter or thief. Either way, I'll do anything that needs doing. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

NiceWorg 11-09-2002 11:56 PM

Count me in, depending when you're going to play.

Nanobyte 11-10-2002 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by NiceWorg:
Count me in, depending when you're going to play.
Friday nights and Saturday mornings are the only time I'm available.

Sir Scylin 11-10-2002 01:50 AM

Me wanna play to! Probably with my monk. since i have no life i can play whenever.