Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   BEST TIPS! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29026)

Loumistro 07-03-2002 04:22 PM

Also when it comes to the Crypt and you don't have alot of EXP you can go though both the Wizard and Warriors paths. Here is what you do.

there are two ways to do this walk to where the bats will attack you and then retreat to kill both of the Ghosts then dash down the stairs looking down when you get to the bottom look up at the ruin figurine. and Jump. and you can use the crystal on the other one.

if you didn't make it don't worry here is another thing to do.

If you know how to climb the town gates all to do is that method it works here too.

But if you don't know that method I will explain it now.

All you do is look almost all the way up in the air Walk forward and jump you may have to practice to get the right angle.

Hope that helps you Newbies it may be a little to late but I am sure more will come.

Dude 77 07-15-2002 04:51 PM

Skeleton lord

I dont know about the rest of you but when ever i enter the skeleton lord room it spawns new skeletons and a new skeleton lord it got me 2 levels hehe

Loumistro 07-15-2002 10:55 PM

Ya but You don't get EXP for the summons. well at least in the unpatched you don't I know that. I let him summon like alot and they followed me all the way down the whole dungeon and I didn't get more than 1 level and more than half didn't give EXP because they were summons.

Charmy 07-18-2002 04:00 PM

If you want to maximize your stat training and skill training at guilds then be cautious when gaining levels shortly after a class change. When your character has enough exp for more than one level up then when you click on the level up button they gain every single level they can automatically. This happened when I sent my new Barbarians with me on a dungeon romp. They came back with 5000 exp and four levels worth of experience. Instead of being able to train three stats and three skills respectively for each of those level ups, I got nerfed for only one, since all three levels were gained simultaneously.

Just thought I'd let others know =)

chi master 07-19-2002 03:28 PM

Toughen

learn the vine spell toughen as quick as you can its the only thing that will cure a vampire and if you use it one a char and then go into a town they get to keep the H.P

Arsales 07-30-2002 11:12 AM

Did you know you can climb the tree's go over the other side and walk around? ;)

chi master 08-23-2002 10:59 PM

YOU CAN CLIMB DOWN LADDERS
just turn around and walk down facing the ladder if you start to fall just air walk into the ladder and your charecter will walk down!!!

---
I removed the SIG so we only have it once on this page. Wyv

[ 11-13-2002, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: Wyvern ]

Bungleau 10-15-2002 08:57 AM

And in an update to Kerielle and her elixir, you can actually get multiple elixirs. Give the amulet to Kerielle, listen to her speech, and receive the elixir. Then trade with her and buy the amulet back. Give, listen, and receive again. Repeat until you've got enough elixirs for the battle with Xydusa (three was more than enough for me).

And since you can buy the amulet, you can also steal it from her. But at this part of the game, you're likely to have a low pickpocket skill, and since money should be plentiful, why bother?

WillowIX 12-14-2002 06:50 PM

<font color=skyblue>Complete spell table</font>

No, not a bump. I´ve finished the spell table but I won´t be adding it here I think. It´s too long. ;) Instead you can take a peek at it here. Comments on colors etc. is appreciated (drop me a PM). Oh and Wyv, if you think it´s OK to add this table here let me know [img]smile.gif[/img]

-------
(I fixed the link) Wyv

[ 08-20-2004, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: Wyvern ]

Friend Of Gareth 12-16-2002 06:01 PM

This game has many ways of being powerfull and you can fight down most enemies and win when you get high level not like IE games where you still require weekling tactics to survive in my experience, but the speed of a ninja trained in the scorpion pit will defeat them, a level 200 Ninja will defeat most opponents.