Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Anyone here from lattin america? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89166)

Caminante 01-27-2004 01:49 PM

Hello everyone I just want to know if there are any users from lattin america here. By the way hello to all the friends from the other side of the world hope to have a nice time here so feel free to contact me. Im a male 26 from Puerto Rico.

Lord of Alcohol 01-27-2004 06:10 PM

I think I saw someone from Brazil once but not many from Latin America on Ironworks for some reason. Hope you can change that, welcome to Ironworks!

Jorath Calar 01-28-2004 05:05 AM

Hola Caminante
Bienvenido al Ironworks [img]smile.gif[/img]

Noromposolas (or something like that) was from Argentina but lived in Spain, havn't seen him for ages though.

Melusine 01-28-2004 05:07 AM

Norompanlasolas. I memorised it because it was such a bother trying to spell it right. But yeah I haven't seen him in ages!

Welcome to the forum Caminante! You're one of our first Latin-American/South-American members, I'm afraid. Well, may you be the first of many :D

johnny 01-28-2004 05:12 AM

Getting lazy Mel ? :D

Norom is still around every once in a while. I also recall one or two Brazilian members, but i haven't seen them in a long time. And of course there's Christian, who originates from Colombia, but lives in Sweden. But, like the others, he hasn't been around for some time either.

Wintersleep perhaps ? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Melusine 01-28-2004 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:

Lazy? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

LordKathen 01-28-2004 06:41 AM

<font color=lime>Welcome to IW man! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
We need recruiters down there, bring um on! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img] :D </font>

johnny 01-28-2004 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Melusine:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by johnny:

Lazy? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Eeerm... yeah... never mind, it seems i misread your post. :D

Cloudbringer 01-28-2004 09:54 AM

HELLO Caminante! [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img]
Welcome to Ironworks! I think we have a few members from Latin America around, as was mentioned already.

Hope you like it here, look around and check the great boards like Books and Movies, Polls, all the Game boards and more! :1party:

Caminante 01-29-2004 11:12 AM

Thanks to everyone hope to be arround for a while, I first discovered this page about two years ago so Its kind of cool to be one of the few latins here. Feel free to contact me if you want, hope everyone is ok and keep the good work.