Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   What music are you listening to at the moment? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92388)

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 12-07-2004 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by philip:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Callum:
Korn - Falling away from me

That song's pretty cool! Heard it again in today's South Park with korn in it. It was really funny.

Now: Rammstein [img]graemlins/wootrock.gif[/img] next few: Finntroll, Penumbra and Tvangeste [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]philip: I love your little happy face dudes, down at the bottom! [img]graemlins/wootrock.gif[/img]

Dron_Cah 12-08-2004 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Iron Greasel:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Iron Greasel:
Video game music!

Final Fantasy IX - Vivi's theme
Final Fantasy IX - You're not alone
Final Fantasy VIII - Force your way (boss battle)
Final Fantasy VI (III) - Shadow's theme
Final Fantasy VI (III) - Cyan's theme

And of course the one and only Final Fantasy I Battle Theme.

Bah, you miss the best one; the original! Dee dee da da dee dee da da dee... ;) </font>[/QUOTE]You mean this one? </font>[/QUOTE]The Crystal room song!!! Woot!! :D

philip 12-08-2004 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by philip:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Callum:
Korn - Falling away from me

That song's pretty cool! Heard it again in today's South Park with korn in it. It was really funny.

Now: Rammstein [img]graemlins/wootrock.gif[/img] next few: Finntroll, Penumbra and Tvangeste [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]philip: I love your little happy face dudes, down at the bottom! [img]graemlins/wootrock.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]I see you found them too [img]smile.gif[/img]

Darkseed - Counting moments

wellard 12-08-2004 10:58 AM

Counts how many people worked out the meaning of this thread on one hand :rolleyes:

Cloudbringer 12-08-2004 11:15 AM

Wow, that song has a long title, Wellard, who's the artist? :D :D :D

Ilander 12-08-2004 11:54 AM

Well, right now...I'm listening to the soothing strains of the cacophony that is Lexington...I don't have any music playing right now...maybe later!

Now if the thread title means "What kind of music do I like nowadays?" which is a valid interpretation (after all, "a moment" is ill defined), then I would have to say that I'm on a big Apocalyptica kick.

Melusine 12-08-2004 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by wellard:
Counts how many people worked out the meaning of this thread on one hand :rolleyes:
Gahh.... *counts how many people have actually realised in their bouts of brainless spamming that what this thread was about has actually come to pass* :(

philip 12-08-2004 01:53 PM

I guess subtle hints don't work over here [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Melusine 12-08-2004 02:31 PM

I guess they do on the people that matter.

Beaumanoir 12-08-2004 02:53 PM

At the moment:

The Smashing Pumpkings.

One of the greatest bands to ever grace the planet.