Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Who's Eating All This Bread? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80445)

Ladyzekke 07-24-2002 06:11 PM

Crazy Bread, Twistie Bread, Cheesy Bread, Bread Sticks, bread bread bread! Funny the more I look at the word bread the stranger it looks. I mean, all this Bread is sold now at Pizza Hut, Dominos, etc. Ummm, am I wrong or is pizza bread with cheese and sauce? Why would anyone order with their pizza bread sticks? Isn't that just pizza crust? Aren't you already gonna get that with the pizza? Now it's Cheeeesy Bread, with dipping sauce. Ummm... Isn't that the same as the.... So who out there orders these breadish items with their pizza and why? I mean do you sit there and say "Dang there just isn't ENOUGH bread on this pizza, I need MORE BREAD dammit!" Just seems like a gimmick to me to get more money from you, but maybe I'm wrong and people really like to have bread and sauce and cheese with their bread and sauce and cheese. What say you? Just curious [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sazerac 07-24-2002 06:13 PM

What's even stranger are the ones who order all the "crazy bread" or "bread sticks" to go with their pizza, eat that, and then leave all the pizza crust! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] Go fig.

-Sazerac

Lord Shield 07-24-2002 06:13 PM

I say we should change your medication, lil Wendy ;)

Sir Goulum 07-24-2002 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sazerac:
What's even stranger are the ones who order all the "crazy bread" or "bread sticks" to go with their pizza, eat that, and then leave all the pizza crust! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] Go fig.

-Sazerac

How do you know who my brother is??? :D :D :D

skywalker 07-24-2002 06:15 PM

Yeah, and it's really not very good bread. Nothing like a nice fresh loaf of Portuguese, Italian, or French bread.

I'm going to be visiting Paris with my wife this Fall and I can't wait to eat some "REAL" fresh French bread. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Mark

Beaumanoir 07-24-2002 06:16 PM

So You're Saying Pizza Is Half Of A Cheese, Tomato Onion And Garlic Sandwhich... Thats Odd [img]tongue.gif[/img]

johnny 07-24-2002 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sazerac:

-Sazerac

LOL Oh boy, seems you're on to me Saz :D I do that a lot. [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

Horatio 07-24-2002 06:25 PM

hmmm....
my head hurts. Everyone is crazy. Crazy is bad. Therefore, I must kill crazy people. Since everyone's crazy...well, you do the math :D

Lord of Alcohol 07-24-2002 06:35 PM

I'm like LadyZ, I'll have my pizza, dont need no stinkin breadsticks!

Ladyzekke 07-24-2002 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Horatio:
hmmm....
my head hurts. Everyone is crazy. Crazy is bad. Therefore, I must kill crazy people. Since everyone's crazy...well, you do the math :D

Hmmm, maybe you should just sit down and relax and eat some BREAD, it's all the rage ya know ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Breadin in the mornin
breadin in the evenin
breadin at supper time
Just love that Yeast
In a great big Feast
Makes me sing and Rhyme

OK that's it, I should have never created this thread, I now AM truly crazy even though I have not partaken in the Crazy Bread [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img]