Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   What's your purpose? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75028)

Lord of Alcohol 05-13-2002 08:52 PM

My purpose is to have no purpose. I just exist. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Aelia Jusa 05-13-2002 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Redblueflare:

I had to give this a lot of thought, but I decided I was a listener. I'm not really good at sharing my feelings and opinions and others, and there isn't really anyone out there I can open to completely.

That sounds a lot like me [img]smile.gif[/img] . Also I think I'm kind of light relief - I provide the giggles for the group.

johnny 05-14-2002 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by the new JR Jansen:
My purpose is to kick as many butts as i can. And ligitematly too.
are you a hooligan or something ?

the new JR Jansen 05-14-2002 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by the new JR Jansen:

are you a hooligan or something ?</font>[/QUOTE]NO? OF COURSE NOT. I play sports.

Black Dragon 05-14-2002 10:32 AM

Um David, not to be mean or nothing, but you were never very good at cheering me up when I was in Cuba... Oh wait, I never needed it. Never mind. But I think my purpose in life is to warm up the tv chair.

Black Dragon 05-14-2002 10:35 AM

Actually I think my purpose in life is to move around and just deal with it. My mom is having a harder time with it than me though.(I don't think she likes my grandma much right now though.)

Neb 05-14-2002 10:40 AM

I suspect that my purpose in life is to endure. To get through all of the crap that I'm getting hammered with to get to the other side where things will hopefully be better.... There I might have another purpose.

I think that I'm getting close to the end of my enduring days, though, I'm starting to see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel [img]smile.gif[/img]

Can we ever really have ONE purpose, though? And can we ever define our purposes as sharply as some of you have done? Our purpose changes as we live, and it is never only one thing. It is a constant muddling of various things.

johnny 05-14-2002 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by the new JR Jansen:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by johnny:

are you a hooligan or something ?</font>[/QUOTE]NO? OF COURSE NOT. I play sports.</font>[/QUOTE]oh yeah, i forgot, sorry about that. Goalball was it, right ?

the new JR Jansen 05-14-2002 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by johnny:

are you a hooligan or something ?</font>[/QUOTE]NO? OF COURSE NOT. I play sports.</font>[/QUOTE]oh yeah, i forgot, sorry about that. Goalball was it, right ?</font>[/QUOTE]Right?

Damn i'm spamming again.

johnny 05-14-2002 10:56 AM

btw jr, mol, that's in belgium isn't it ?