Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Now I'm ticked, and homeless! ****SPOLIERS**** (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62520)

Ceren 07-11-2002 03:12 AM

Ok I want my own house, I hate roomates! Hell I beat the crap out of Trebonious or whatever his name was to become arch mage, now I thought I could use his old room to stash things. I came back after some plundering and half of my stuff was gone! I can't find it anywhere, I was going to kill anyone who stole it but it seems that the game engine displaced them for me, where? I haven't a clue, I have aquired some similar stuff, but I want a place to call my own. I don't trust Caius too much cuz he's on the pipe. He might run short and borrow, since I am a lower rank, no telling. Anyway I have seen a cave that stays empty, I cleared it once, it's adamasartus or something to that effect, where the slaves used to be I still have the key and I think I remember relocking the door, with the key, but I am on quite a bit of medication, NOT SKOOMA, (LOL) anyway, I just need a safe place to hide things, that won't disappear. Anyone got any clues for me? I am akways carrying my max weight, so help is much appreciated! I had though of making a nice little house with ultra high security in a central location , with the construction set, but I am sure that there must be an easier way.

Kakero 07-11-2002 03:14 AM

there's a faq at gamefaqs.com that teaches you how to create a house of your own.

Megabot 07-11-2002 03:40 AM

Why dont you not download the "House in the hill" mod? It have plenty of space to store things! :D

Ceren 07-11-2002 03:58 AM

Thanks all, I shouldn't have wasted your time though, it seems to be an old issue that has many solutions, sorry, but thanks, epecially for the promptness,, with which you responded.

Finnwop 07-12-2002 12:52 PM

If you don't want to download a plugin I've been using the Corner Club Cranmoa Tong hang out for thirty+ days of game time now.

You get three quests involving harming the people in it, so I just took the whole lot out through taunt including the bartender. Sold all the garbage left lying around and have a nice huge base right off the silt strider.

Ajia Mal'Kreig 07-12-2002 02:53 PM

I use the front of the Temple in Balmora. My MO is:
- clear a cave/dungeon/shrine of all hostiles
- find a central location in the secured structure and set a "Mark"
- collect everything in the building and carry or recall to the mark
- when area cleared and done "Detect(ing) Enchantment", pick everything up
- excute "Alvisium (SP?) or Divine Intervention"
- sort stuff between useful/sell/keep for rainy day and dump into piles
- get some sleep, repairs, and more projectiles
- recall to mark and carry on my exploration until I start running short of cash, then I collect from all the sites and sell (or if the piles get too high, I start selling [img]smile.gif[/img] )