Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Ever Had One Of Them Nights When... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73457)

Beaumanoir 02-11-2002 05:07 PM

You Just Can't Type?? It's Really Happening To Me Tonight! Every Few Words I Type I Find Myself Having To Go Back To Correct An Error!! Grrrr!! Ever Happen To You??

andrewas 02-11-2002 05:41 PM

Yeah, all the time. beer and darkness at the same time seems to cause it.

I think the worst time was when I was finishing my C programming project - all the {'s, &&'s and the deadline was 15 minutes away. The Horror...

Sorcerer Alex 02-11-2002 06:07 PM

You spell each and every word wrongly - but only because you insist on writing each one with a capital letter ;)

Maybe you should try using small letters at the beginning of words sometimes, you know - just for variation. Call me wacky, but I've been doing it for years ;)

Lavindathar 02-11-2002 06:10 PM

<font color="cyan">Nah, I dont ever get them "nights". I only ever get that , when I am either having a "typing" race, or someone is watching!!!</font>

jabidas 02-11-2002 06:22 PM

More often I have nights that cause people to stare at me for a few days later and I just get paranoid thinking what did I ''DO'' to you people, stop being so accusatory. That or mornings when you wake up thinking Oh please, I didnt really do that last night did I?, no it must have been a hallucination and when you talk to people later they say things like, so mr Jabidas would you like to explain to the court why you blew up that police car and attacked those orangutans, and you respond franticaly it wasnt me, it was the one armed man. And then you have to plot a terrible terrible vengance from your padded cell......

As for typing, most of its legible. Sort of....most of the time....

Talthyr Malkaviel 02-11-2002 06:29 PM

I knew it, that damn one-armed man has struck again, I knew he wouldn't settle with framing me for vehicle damage and orangutan assault, curse his eyes.............
*starts frothing*

SSJ4Sephiroth 02-11-2002 06:32 PM

yeah, i have those days quite often. especially when i had to walk home in the cold...

mistral4543 02-11-2002 08:05 PM

I get that all the time, since I've to type with lights out (supposed to be in bed already, but... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] ) :D

Lavindathar 02-12-2002 02:18 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mistral4543:
I get that all the time, since I've to type with lights out (supposed to be in bed already, but... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] ) :D <hr></blockquote>

<font color="cyan">If only my pc was in my room...</font>