Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Posts (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72217)

Barb 11-20-2001 02:09 PM

How do people get so many posts? I've been a member for five months and made 249 posts and I see people who joined November 2001 on 200 already. Do people spend all day on line?

Neb 11-20-2001 02:12 PM

Well, if I've got nothing to do I post on IW, I can spend hours having a couple of chat windows open and posting on IW at the same time and yes, some weekends and vacations I've spent an entire day online.

Barb 11-20-2001 02:17 PM

Wow, thats quite a boreing place you must live in.

Lucre 11-20-2001 02:21 PM

I guess somepeople post more than others...

Neb 11-20-2001 02:21 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Barb:
Wow, thats quite a boreing place you must live in.<hr></blockquote>

Look at the "From" beneath my post....

Sir ReGiN 11-20-2001 02:28 PM

Oh come on Neb...Hilleröd (cant make that danish "ö" ;) ) isn't such a bad place..I've even been there, and I thought it was very nice!

Neb 11-20-2001 02:30 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:
Oh come on Neb...Hilleröd (cant make that danish "ö" ;) ) isn't such a bad place..I've even been there, and I thought it was very nice!<hr></blockquote>

How long were you there? I assure you that it isn't a horribly fascinating town, okay, so we've got a castle that attracts hordes of japanese tourists now and then, but besides that the only thing we have are some unpleasant gangs if you go places where you shouldn't be going at night, hmmmm..... We DO have some nice forests nearby, so delightful to take a walk in them sometimes.... Especially if you have someone to take a walk with.....

[ 11-20-2001: Message edited by: Neb ]</p>

Barb 11-20-2001 02:40 PM

Sir ReGin and Neb.

If you combined your town, then you'd have:

a land of blond virgins who would go walking through the forest with Japenese tourists

Grojlach 11-20-2001 02:46 PM

Hmm, I think I'm a pretty constant poster (well, except for a 3 week hospital period :( ). Not really spamming, just making a few posts a day.

Barb 11-20-2001 02:53 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Grojlach:
Hmm, I think I'm a pretty constant poster (well, except for a 3 week hospital period :( ). Not really spamming, just making a few posts a day.<hr></blockquote>

I suppose I'd have nearly as many posts as you if i'd been on it for those extra months.

I dont think I spam. Do I spam? I'll not spam if you think that i spam cause spammings bad. very bad spamming. SPAM SPAM SPAM It will kill us all, we will all die of spam poisoning. Tell it to go away!

<Barb retreats to a corner and shouts for his mother then he cries and sucks his thumb>