Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Umm... Atari? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33759)

Ziroc 06-20-2002 10:19 PM

They have some nerve painting their logo all OVER the NWN box, and show off their logo in the game when they had NOTHING to do with the game--I know, it's publishing stuff, but come on, to me, with the five years of work put into NWN, and at the last minute, Atari gets their little 2600 name on the box and a logo splash.

Stick to Pac-man Atari... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Ok, I am being anal now, I better shut up. :D I just don't like it when someone works on something for 5 YEARS and someone that had nothing to do with this AWESOME game comes along and tries to make it 'look' like Atari had something to do with it.

BIOWARE DID THE WORK! BIOWARE IS GOD. SO SAY-ITH TYR! :D

--Now go find them Waterdavian creatures damnit! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Anyone else say "WTF?" when you saw the ATARI logo? hehe.. silly..

Arnabas 06-20-2002 11:12 PM

Yeah... I was pretty stunned at the predominance of the Atari logo...

MagiK 06-21-2002 08:40 AM

<font color="#22cccc">Yeah it was totaly lame, I could see it being on the box, but that full screen logo was too much! </font>

Larry_OHF 06-21-2002 11:45 AM

<font color=skyblue>You're right. I was trying to figure out what part they had in the game, and nobody could tell me until now. Oh well, at least I own the game.

How much money is Atari going to sap out of the creators of this game? Is it significant?</font>

Ladyzekke 06-21-2002 06:12 PM

*Raises hand* I said WTF! Atari?????????????? LOL! Thought for a second there I was gonna see a Pong screen LOL! Notice they still have that same boring black and white emblem [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lord of Alcohol 06-21-2002 06:41 PM

I said wtf too! Havent even heard them mentioned until you see the box lol. Maybe they hid a pong game in the programming?

Lanthir 06-21-2002 07:02 PM

it's called them being the parent company they can do what they want.

oldbittercraig 06-21-2002 07:03 PM

perhaps there is a pong side quest...

KAR_MOD1 06-21-2002 08:58 PM

i thought atari had gone out of buisness. hadn't heard anything from them in a long long time. Im not much of an arcade gamer so i wouldnt know if they made a new arcade game. Guess not, damn they plasted their name and logo all over the place.

Ziroc 06-22-2002 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
I said wtf too! Havent even heard them mentioned until you see the box lol. Maybe they hid a pong game in the programming?
I FOUND THE SECRET PONG area!! You get to play Pong with Drizzt's Balls! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

I know, I know. silly human Webmaster. ;)

[ 06-22-2002, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]