Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Jahiera is cursed.. spoil me please :) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59421)

katmay 11-29-2001 10:43 PM

I really dont know where im supposed to find the guy who cursed Jahiera to get her uncursed. I need her, she is pretty.

Mitro Jellywadder 11-29-2001 11:04 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by katmay:
I really dont know where im supposed to find the guy who cursed Jahiera to get her uncursed. I need her, she is pretty.<hr></blockquote>

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Spoiler
Go to the Copper Coronet and talk to Bernard (?). He will then send you to a house near the north exit of the slums. Be ready.

BTW,

Welcome to the board.

Evil Al 11-29-2001 11:05 PM

First you go see the bar tender in the Copper Coronet in the slums and he tells you that the guy who did this is dead. Go the house he tells you to go to and have a fight with the alive "dead guy" and his hirling mages. Find the piece of her hair somewhere in the house and the curse is removed.
As for the "I need her, she's pretty" thing maybe your right but can you imagine that voice when you're.... i think i'll just leave it at that. Oh man i really need a life.

Campino 11-30-2001 02:32 AM

You're right evil al about the removal of the curse.But after you get the piece of hair,you need to sleep twice,to remove the curse completely.

Chris77Se 11-30-2001 02:37 AM

If you go to the government districz before entering the house in the slums, you will meet the mage, who was hired by the guy who cursed Jah. Just hire him yourself and the guy in the slums will stand there alone.

Jan 11-30-2001 02:46 AM

You need to sleep 3 times.

Galadria 11-30-2001 07:37 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Evil Al:
First you go see the bar tender in the Copper Coronet in the slums and he tells you that the guy who did this is dead. Go the house he tells you to go to and have a fight with the alive "dead guy" and his hirling mages. Find the piece of her hair somewhere in the house and the curse is removed.
As for the "I need her, she's pretty" thing maybe your right but can you imagine that voice when you're.... i think i'll just leave it at that. Oh man i really need a life.
<hr></blockquote>
LOL, Al. Nalia and Viconia are prettier.

katmay 11-30-2001 09:08 AM

I went to the copper coronet and couldnt find the bernard guy. I did however free the slaves!

Sir Exxon 11-30-2001 09:14 AM

<h1><font color="cyan">WELCOME!</font></h1>

<font color="yellow">Bernard is the big, fat guy, who walks around the counter most of the time.</font>

see ya!