Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Very nice Ziroc (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86907)

Cristian 07-04-2003 01:05 PM

nice new logo Ziroc [img]smile.gif[/img] Black Cat candy rocks [img]smile.gif[/img] are you gonig to change more logos in example Bladursgate II forum?

WillowIX 07-04-2003 01:15 PM

Yes it is very nice but isn't that the same logo as last year? [img]tongue.gif[/img] I love the black cat addition though. :D Is that a permanent decoration? :D

Ziroc 07-04-2003 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
Yes it is very nice but isn't that the same logo as last year? [img]tongue.gif[/img] I love the black cat addition though. :D Is that a permanent decoration? :D
Nope, it's a new one. [img]smile.gif[/img] I DO remember I had one like it I think, but I couldn't find it, so I made a new one. [img]smile.gif[/img]

WillowIX 07-04-2003 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ziroc:
Nope, it's a new one. [img]smile.gif[/img] I DO remember I had one like it I think, but I couldn't find it, so I made a new one. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hmm OK it's just that the fireworks look awfully familiar. Perhaps those are the same by happenstance and the flag is a new addition. On the other hand my memory is known to have several big holes in it. ;) :D

Ziroc 07-04-2003 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ziroc:

Hmm OK it's just that the fireworks look awfully familiar. Perhaps those are the same by happenstance and the flag is a new addition. On the other hand my memory is known to have several big holes in it. ;) :D </font>[/QUOTE]Yeah, That firework image is a stock image I have on a 'pics' CD. I, too, remember using it. So i picked it again. :D Now, the Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas logo's are usually always reused.

Xen 07-04-2003 01:56 PM

Keep up the good work Z!

Lavindathar 07-04-2003 09:05 PM

<font color="cyan">The logo is ace, but that Black Cat thing sucks.......:S</font>

Reeka 07-04-2003 09:07 PM

Lavi, you better be careful with the cat comments or Z will sic Choc on you.

Iron_Ranger 07-04-2003 09:14 PM

<font color='white'> Its a cool logo...But I think I will partially side with Lavi on this one. I dont think the Black Cat thing 'sucks'...But it could be a bit more...Subtle. [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>

Lavindathar 07-04-2003 09:19 PM

<font color="cyan">Ok it doesnt suck, it just, erm, stands out quite a bit!!</font>