Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Everyone Read -- Concerning Respect for Mods and other Members (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82855)

Ziroc 11-23-2002 02:26 AM

Lately I have been noticing a bit of flame baiting from member to member, and from SOME members to Mods.

This will stop. NOW. This is the only warning you will get. If the Mods or I see this disrespect, your account will either be suspended for a Month, or banned (Depending on the act).

As Memnoch posted, I shouldn't have to remind you guys.. but there are a few members that are reaching the cliff, and are about to fall over if they aren't careful....

Ironworks will remain flame-free forums and ZERO Trolling. I will be watching VERY closely.

In other words, cool it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Memnoch 11-23-2002 03:18 AM

Thanks, mate - we ALL want to come here and enjoy the forum - the last thing we want to do is have to post these types of threads. The thread Z is referring to is here.

[ 11-23-2002, 03:20 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Ziroc 11-23-2002 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Memnoch:
Thanks, mate - we ALL want to come here and enjoy the forum - the last thing we want to do is have to post these types of threads. The thread Z is referring to is here.
And it's not that I LIKE to ban anyone. I hate it. I don't know if it's a full moon or something or what.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Blind_Prophet 11-23-2002 07:50 PM

Acctually there was a full moon last night (no joke) [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

[ 11-23-2002, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Blind_Prophet ]

Neb 11-23-2002 07:52 PM

Wasn't that two or three nights ago, actually? (For us, anyway.)

And maybe some sort of alien mindcontrol virus came to Earth along with that meteor shower near the beginning of this week, a virus bending the minds of people everywhere so that they would no longer follow proper authority.

Lord of Alcohol 11-23-2002 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Neb:
Wasn't that two or three nights ago, actually? (For us, anyway.)

And maybe some sort of alien mindcontrol virus came to Earth along with that meteor shower near the beginning of this week, a virus bending the minds of people everywhere so that they would no longer follow proper authority.

I think you better reread Zirocs post Neb, maybe reflect on what parts refered to you. <edit> And yes me too but I know when I'm wrong.

[ 11-23-2002, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Lord of Alcohol ]

Ziroc 11-23-2002 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Blind_Prophet:
Acctually there was a full moon last night (no joke) [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Ohhhh NO!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Neb 11-23-2002 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
I think you better reread Zirocs post Neb, maybe reflect on what parts refered to you.
Let's see, have I spammed lately? No.

Have I actively disrespected a mods decision about anything on the boards? No.

Have I flame-baited someone with the intent of getting them to flame back or such? No.

Have I actively trolled? No.

If I've done any of these things they've been entirely unintentional. Which the mods have probably noticed. And I've recieved no warnings of any kind, so I believe that I've behaved "nicely".

Lord of Alcohol 11-23-2002 08:53 PM

Actually Neb no you havent. Constantly questioning Moderators makes you annoying.

Neb 11-23-2002 08:55 PM

When have I questioned a mods actions? The only thing that I've ever wanted is that they tell us why they delete threads. Not because I disagree with them, but because it's nice to know what mistake to avoid. And because I'm a curious bastard.

Calm down.