Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   How long have you been visiting this Board? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32696)

Wyvern 05-02-2004 01:23 PM

I've been here since October 1999 - amazing! :D

So So 05-02-2004 02:15 PM

I started to visit back in January of 2002 and became a member in June in order to make a few attempts to help with some of my knowledge of the game...

bsftcs 05-02-2004 08:08 PM

Felt as if something needed to happen here now, Wyvern? :D

I must admit posting has been rather scant here as of late, but I am working on a very long epilogue for Stackman's Adventures which I am bound to post shortly.

Anyway, I was accepted into the board on the twenty-third of January 2003. So a bit over a year now. I started the Stackman story in the beginning of last Summer. Finally coming to an end now.

This is a great forum. And we still keep on getting new members who have discovered this great game. Excellent. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Bungleau 05-02-2004 11:29 PM

According to Choc's minions (are those mini-onions? :D ), I joined up in October of 2001. I was looking for help with a couple of things under the old blue board, IIRC, and by the time I joined up, it was the brown board.

And in another six months, if Wyvern doesn't post anything, I may have caught up to her. I'll never catch up to Willow, though, even though I remember when we had the same post count. Then she discovered the GD boards, and left me in the dust...

Felix The Assassin 05-02-2004 11:56 PM

Offical records show I joined Sept 01. However, I had frequented this forum to learn some stuff about the game for at least a few months.

It appears with the change of weather, there has been a decline in attendence as well. But that's ok, as we all should get out and enjoy the outdoors.

[ 05-03-2004, 12:56 AM: Message edited by: Felix The Assassin ]

Lord 05-03-2004 07:11 PM

Came in June of 2003 for help in my BG2 game, then stayed here. Found this forum a couple months ago, reinstalled my game shortly afterwards, and then I've stayed since

Kakero 05-03-2004 11:38 PM

Can't remember what time actually but I did sort of stumble on this W&W board while it was still blue colour. Did a quick reading especially the one where a player make his horse up until erasmedor ( the dragon ) with screenshots. after that I never came back.

When I registered in Ironworks. I never realise W&W board existed at all until Ziroc mention in GD ( i think ) a new board for the War On Iraq is set up. I was quite suprise to find that Ironworksforum have more boards. :D

jsalsb 05-05-2004 11:09 AM

Well, let me post and see what the system says...

Yup. I've been registered since [see date below]. I may have lurked for a week or two before that, but I registered pretty quickly so I could post questions. Wow! [See date below] seems like a long time ago to me. I originally signed up to get help with W&W - specifically to see if I'd missed something with not being able to get the elevator to Kerah's chamber to work more than once! Then I stayed on for Wiz8, then on and on and on to read some of the great posts from everyone when I'm bored with work [like now!].

I haven't been here for a while, but decided to check in on Missy Hissy's and Stackman's adventures... very sad to see them come to their inevitable end! seems like Missy has been at it since not long after [see date below]!

Greidee 05-06-2004 06:35 AM

August 2003? That doesn't seem right. Oh well, enjoy the humour, and i keep coming back to W&W - the sign of a true masterpiece. ;)
The hints, tips and technical help have been excellent too. Thanks all! (that's why i'm here tonight). hehe.

Davros 05-06-2004 08:54 AM

1999 Wyv? That is a year before W&W was released - don't tell me you spent time on "the dark side" of the board ;) .

I joined the board in October 2000 when I started playing W&W. My first post wasn't until Nov 7 2000. The delay was because I didn't run into a problem I couldn't solve until I started wandering the Serpent Temple with only 3 monkey idols and a serpent dolly.

Just finished the Serpent Temple in my fisrt ever replay - made sure I got the Snakeskin trait this time ;) .