Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   An Old, Old Blonde joke (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82850)

Arvon 11-22-2002 08:44 PM

A Clever Blonde

A young little blonde girl comes back from school one evening. She runs to her mom and says:

'Mommy, today at school we learnt how to count. Well, all the other girls only counted to 5, but listen to me: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10! That's good,innit?'

'Yes darling, very good.'

'Is that because I'm blonde?'

'Yes darling, it's because you're blonde.'

Next day, the little girl comes back from school and says: 'mommy, today at school we learnt the alphabet. All the other girls only went as far as D, but listen to me: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K ! That's good,innit?'

'Yes darling, very good.'

'Is that because I'm blonde, mommy?'

'Yes darling it's because you're blonde.'

Next Day, she returns from school and cries: 'mommy, today we went swimming, and well, all the other girls have no breasts, but look at me!'

She proceeds to flash her impressive 36D breasts at her mom. 'Is that because I'm blonde, mommy?'

'No darling, it's because you're 25.'

purre 11-22-2002 08:46 PM

LOL LOL !!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]
I nearly fell off my chair!!!!!!

antryg 11-22-2002 08:48 PM

Where do you get off calling a 25 year old blond an "old blonde joke"?

johnny 11-22-2002 08:48 PM

http://users.pandora.be/dragon.com/Picz/068.jpg

:D :D

Arvon 11-22-2002 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by antryg:
Where do you get off calling a 25 year old blond an "old blonde joke"?
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

SomeGuy 11-22-2002 09:59 PM

LOL.Here is one I know. There was a blond sitting out in the middle of a crop field in a boat trying to fish.Anther blond drives by in her car and stops to take a look and then get out of the car. "What the heck are you doing?!" asks the blond from the car. "Fishin'!" yelled the other blond."you're the kind of blond that gives us a bad name.Just becuz we are blond does'nt mean we are stupid!And you know what,if I could swim,I come out there and kick you butt!"

Harkoliar 11-23-2002 10:52 AM

i dont get it :(

Quote:

LOL.Here is one I know. There was a blond sitting out in the middle of a crop field in a boat trying to fish.Anther blond drives by in her car and stops to take a look and then get out of the car. "What the heck are you doing?!" asks the blond from the car. "Fishin'!" yelled the other blond."you're the kind of blond that gives us a bad name.Just becuz we are blond does'nt mean we are stupid!And you know what,if I could swim,I come out there and kick you butt!"

i liked that one [img]smile.gif[/img]

Megabot 11-23-2002 11:48 AM

LOL that was cool! Настольные игры :D

WillowIX 11-23-2002 12:11 PM

Is it a horse johnny? Or an elephant? It´s an elephant right? :D Nice joke Arvon *snicker*

Slizerio 11-24-2002 01:20 AM

Hehee, I've got one. A blonde and a mn where sitting next to each other on a plane The man said to the Blonde, "why don't we play a game, we ask a question, and if we get it wrong we give the other person 5 dollars!"
But, the blonde wanted to go to sleep. The man said, "Fine! If I get a question wrong I'll give you $500!" The blonde wzs now interested. The man went first. " what's the capital city of Denmark." The blonde thought then handed him $5. Then the blonde said "What goes up the stairs with 3 legs and comes down with 4." The man was dubfounded, near the end of the flight he handed the $500 to the Blinde and asked "What goes up the stairs with 3 legs and comes down with 4!?" Without a word the blonde handed him $5.