Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ironworks Online Roleplaying (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Antagonist's Anarchy: Magically-Deviant Mental Asylum (or OOC) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97741)

DrowArchmage 04-06-2009 10:08 PM

Re: Antagonist's Anarchy: Magically-Deviant Mental Asylum (or OOC)

Well, im glad i could finally post something interesting. :)

Anyway, your exactly right, it wouldnt help any of us at all, i just find her situation interesting. Im glad people are posting again, even if it just turns out to be only for a while.

Calaethis Dragonsbane 04-07-2009 06:42 PM

So, I was looking at the old threads... turns out we've been going since 15/07/2005 (DD/MM/YY - British style :P). That's oh, almost four years. So thank you guys for staying and playing along for so long! Not that I've any intentions of ending the game right away ;), but I felt that it was warranted. I hope you've enjoyed the ride so far, and shall continue to do so! I have - despite the ups and downs, but that's what makes a great and memorable game, does it not?

...I also do believe this is the longest running game I've ever DMed.

DrowArchmage 04-07-2009 07:25 PM

That is a very long time. Holy crap but it hasnt felt like that long to me. I guess time does fly when your having fun.

And boy do the forums ever creep when its slow.

DrowArchmage 04-09-2009 10:19 AM

Hope you guys like my new post, tell me if i need to change one of the colors, i think my flashback colors are messed up

Did he actually throw that bottle CD? I just wanted to know so that i can know which direction to go with my post.

and he isnt bleeding anymore. I did put in there that it had stopped.

Calaethis Dragonsbane 04-20-2009 05:21 PM

Yes, he threw the bottle DAM. I'll leave it to you if Jason ducked or not. If not, it'll likely smash across his face, and grog and broken glass with fall over him.

dplax 04-21-2009 10:21 AM

Heh...that post looks even longer on this computer here at work. :P Maybe this screen is just a bit smaller...

DrowArchmage 04-21-2009 09:49 PM

Thanks CD.

Calaethis Dragonsbane 04-21-2009 10:36 PM

No problem :). Poor Jason really isn't having a very good day when it comes to bleeding, is he? First a nose bleed, then scraps on his arm - I almost feel sorry for the guy. Nice post, though ;).

DrowArchmage 04-21-2009 11:04 PM

Your move, my good man. ;)

Calaethis Dragonsbane 04-21-2009 11:16 PM

Back at-cha. :).

So - any theories on who this (not so) mysterious Asokil is? ;)