Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ironworks Online Roleplaying (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Antagonist's Anarchy: Magically-Deviant Mental Asylum (or OOC) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97741)

DrowArchmage 03-24-2009 10:00 AM

Re: Antagonist's Anarchy: Magically-Deviant Mental Asylum (or OOC)

When Tod calls out to the girls, are they still near our group? Perhaps close enough to hear maybe?
I just want to make sure before i post up.

Calaethis Dragonsbane 03-25-2009 11:19 AM

Tod is inside the pub. Last I checked, Jason is not, nor is Ydalon or Telryn(Or whoever was with Ydalon). So - no, Jason wouldn't hear unless he goes back inside. ...Unless I'm missing something?

DrowArchmage 03-25-2009 08:53 PM

But he yelled to the two girls right?
Weren't the girls outside the pub?
Around the same area as the males?

Or did i misread?
if i missed something please let me know.

Calaethis Dragonsbane 03-27-2009 01:19 PM

Called, not yelled. I doubt he'd have been heard outside of the pub. And even if he was, all he said was "Hail" - and then followed up with "What brings you two to these dreary parts ... present-establishment notwithstanding."

So unless Jason recognised Tod's voice... *shrug*. I suggest you just have Jason go back inside and fetch him. I'm not seeing why this is an issue ;p

Edit: Camilla and the other one are actually inside the tavern, btw.

Ivelliis 03-28-2009 11:06 PM

It's 4am, and I simply posted for the sake of posting to show you guys that I am, despite quietness, still here and in this game. Perhaps over the week we can get a joint post/plan over MSN?

Tumbling Teru 03-30-2009 11:33 AM

Whoa forgot I was in this one. Sorry. =(

Uh, how come when I click on the rp board, only the sticky topics show up and not the OOC/actual game topics?

Ivelliis 03-31-2009 06:48 AM

Because at the bottom you've chosen show topics from [not a long enough period of time]?

DrowArchmage 04-01-2009 09:19 PM

hey CD, whats goin on with Iskola right now? I find that part of whats happening really interesting, and as i was writing my post, i was wondering how she was doing.

Tumbling Teru 04-02-2009 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivelliis (Post 1228100)
Because at the bottom you've chosen show topics from [not a long enough period of time]?

Ohhhhhhh. I totally didn't see that. Thanks. xD

Calaethis Dragonsbane 04-03-2009 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrowArchmage (Post 1228210)
hey CD, whats goin on with Iskola right now? I find that part of whats happening really interesting, and as i was writing my post, i was wondering how she was doing.

Isokla is as Isokla does. For what man can know the mind of a woman, even a woman written by a man? :p.

Isokla isn't around. Jason doesn't know, nor do any of the others - unless they have some form of super scrying power which has yet to be used to locate their 'beloved mother-of-the-group'. Naturally, Isokla, of course, is doing what Isokla does best: be Isokla. Helpful? I didn't think so either :D.

Edit: good post btw.