Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Anyone plz tell me in more detail... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62396)

frightfulkiwi 06-20-2002 04:36 PM

The vivec fighters guild mission to kill the seyda neen girl is impossible! I raised her likings with me to 100 and taunted her all the way to 0, yet she still wont attack. I tried talking to Percious Mercious about it aand then going to the orc who gave me the mission but i cant tell him i wont do it! Someone plz tell me in more detail how to do these things or a different way. I'm trying to get advanced, so i would prefer completing the mission, but any possible way of doing this is ok.

Rhuarch 06-20-2002 05:35 PM

Just taunting to zero isn't enough. Her disposition goes down wheather the taunt was succesful or a failure. You need to get about 4 successfull taunts before there disposition hits zero. Once the disposition bar hits zero it's pretty much impossible to get a successful taunt. Hope that helps.

PS. You will probably want to get well aquainted with f5 and f9 keys.
Good luck!

skywalker 06-20-2002 05:59 PM

Be aware that it was never said that you have to fulfill all the quests.

Talk to Percius Mercius in the Ald'ruhn Fighters Guild for guidance concerning these types of quests.

Mark

theifprowess 06-21-2002 12:07 AM

continueing on what skywalker says. percius tells you not to kill her and to return to the orc and tell him you wont do it. the only thing to happen is you wont get to do the last quest for him which is worse than the current one your having problems on.

Kakero 06-21-2002 03:40 AM

Theif, if you don't do the quest, would you still have enough quest from the fighter guild to perform for advancement?

Warhammer 06-21-2002 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kakero:
Theif, if you don't do the quest, would you still have enough quest from the fighter guild to perform for advancement?
Yes. If you do Hrundi's Quests (Sadrith Mora Guild), Eydis Fire-Eye's Quests (Balmora Guild) and mayby the first couple of quests Percius Mercius (Ald'ruhn Guild). You should have more than enough to advance even without ever doing any quests for the doubious Vivec Fighter guild.

Kakero 06-21-2002 05:09 AM

Duh, usually I don't do quest for guilds in Sadrith Mora. Too lazy to swim around. ;)

Warhammer 06-21-2002 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kakero:
Duh, usually I don't do quest for guilds in Sadrith Mora. Too lazy to swim around. ;)
Get yourself an amulet of constant effect: Water Walking, then ;)

Sorry for the off-topicism.

frightfulkiwi 06-21-2002 09:52 AM

thanks all of you! i think im just not going to do it and just going to do percius mercius's quests.

Zuvio 06-21-2002 10:22 AM

For taunting, have your speechcraft at at LEAT 35 or above. Then use personality boosting and speechcraft boosting items on yourself and then taunt them. And keep trying cause there will always be a random chance that you will taunt him/her bad enough.