Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   The World's Dumbest Criminal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79892)

Animal 06-30-2002 02:08 PM

I got a phone call at 1:00AM this morning from the alarm monitoring station notifiying me of a break in at one of my stores.
I raced down there to find the front door shattered, glass everywhere all the while thinking that I've lost thousands in cigarettes.
After watching the surveliance tape, it turns out the crook tried breaking the glass with a stick for about 10 min, gave up and returned with a HUGE rock and through it through the door. He cut himself up pretty badly crawling through the door, but managed to get into the store and started loading up with candy bars and gum.
He then grabbed a 4 foot long bin full of gummies and small candies which he promptly dropped as soon as the alarm sounded. (There's a 30sec delay).
Hearing the alarm he panicked scooped up as much of the gummies in his arms as possible and headed back out the door.
The police followed the trail of gummies and candy that he left down the street for about 2 blocks where the found him in someones backyard being attacked by a dog!

Incidently he got away with $30 worth of candy, when there's $6000 in cigarettes in plain view! What an idiot!

[ 06-30-2002, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: Animal ]

The Hunter of Jahanna 06-30-2002 02:23 PM

That definately earned him a Darwin Award!! It is yet another example of the stupid being weeded out.

Sir Goulum 06-30-2002 03:12 PM

<font color=Orange>Well, maybe he doesn't smoke!</font>

johnny 06-30-2002 03:23 PM

Yeah, or maybe he was just hungry, cigarettes don't taste so good you know ! :D

Sir Goulum 06-30-2002 03:27 PM

<font color=Orange>It still is very funny though. Who would break into your store and steal candy? It was a grown man right?</font>

Willard 06-30-2002 03:32 PM

Here's another one:

A man went into a store. He grabbed a couple of items and went to the cashier. The total amount added up to $20.00, so he put a 20 on the counter, pulled out a gun, and demanded all of the money in the cash register, which was 15.00. He took the money and left, leaving the 20 on the counter. [img]tongue.gif[/img] The police cought him soon after.

Linora 06-30-2002 03:46 PM

Nice... how old was this criminal? 12? Very odd. I agree, a Darwin award should go to this guy. And leaving a trail of gummies! lol

*Smile*

johnny 06-30-2002 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Willard:
Here's another one:

A man went into a store. He grabbed a couple of items and went to the cashier. The total amount added up to $20.00, so he put a 20 on the counter, pulled out a gun, and demanded all of the money in the cash register, which was 15.00. He took the money and left, leaving the 20 on the counter. [img]tongue.gif[/img] The police cought him soon after.

REALLY ?????? ROFL Where did this happen ? [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

johnny 06-30-2002 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Linora:
Nice... how old was this criminal? 12? Very odd. I agree, a Darwin award should go to this guy. And leaving a trail of gummies! lol

*Smile*

Hi sis, cool sig you got ! :D

Willard 06-30-2002 03:53 PM

I dunno, saw it on this crime show, it showed the video and everything.