Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   game complete! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32592)

Marikai 02-03-2004 06:36 AM

What can i say? I finished the game after 2 years -_-.
Might i just add that i went into idle with the game when school started, so really it only took about 2 months... let me share my brief story.

<center>~THE ADVENTURES OF KILDORE~

I travelled through Gael Serran onyl to find my life extingusihed when i found the lands of the Boogres.. Those big brew-gut buggers had me stumped for quite some time! But i think it was the mantraps with my first troop of characters that got stuck there.. But my 2nd game i played, Kildore the wizard and Gorasul the fighter whooped ass!! My wizards elemental blast smeared them over the lands!!!!

Travelling forward i found the port of Brimloch Roon!! 'Twas a site to behold my fellow companions, besides the fact that it was flat and the whole town measured smaller then 14 inches. :( From there i boarded the Ethereal Whip and charged forward to the Pyramid of Cet!!

As i entered, my game glitched many times. (due to it being an unpatched version and running on Win XP Pro) i gave up for 6 months :( But upon my return, i found Cet! Lord of Pot Plant holders! or coffee Mugs?

We faught hard, and long, and he fell. Dissappointed that the game ended, i saw my angel, kerah. Our setting was faulty, and they were talking fast without vocals. They took my sword!!

My game ended with a lvl 59 Assassin, and a lvl 57 Paladin (now a Zenmaster lvl 1) and game reset. I lost my lvl 57 Paladin stat :( but im a Zenmaster! Time for Vine spells!!!

For my time spent in this forum, i wish to thank you all for all your help. Those of you who played this game and enjoyed it as much as me ran on a good game, and i thoroughly enjoyed my adventure.
</center>
Once again, Thank you all. Its been great [img]smile.gif[/img]
~Marikai
~P.s. Im not leaving baby!! This is a great game, with great forums, and great people.! ;)

WillowIX 02-03-2004 07:55 AM

Congrats Marikai! I'm glad you enjoy(ed) the game. Are you considering to play the game through once more with the same party?

Quote:

Originally posted by Marikai:
Those big brew-gut buggers had me stumped for quite some time!
But please don't insult my babies. [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D :D LOL

BTW, the image in your signature is way too big. I took the liberty of resizing it according to the forum rules. Here you go. [img]smile.gif[/img] I belive you would like to resize the text in the imgae though.
http://www.sighost.us/members/WillowIX/avatar.jpg

[ 02-03-2004, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]

Bungleau 02-03-2004 10:13 AM

Yeeeeeeee-HAH! Congrats on finishing the game, Marikai! And with a three-character party for your first trip... I'm impressed [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

Now, for your next game.... :DD

bsftcs 02-03-2004 11:54 AM

Congratulations!

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

Do play the game again. Believe me - - - there are always new sides of the game to discover. [img]smile.gif[/img]

So So 02-03-2004 12:00 PM

Congratulations!

Wyvern 02-03-2004 03:27 PM

Congrats Marikai!!!

Glad to hear that you made it to the end AND are planning on sticking around on the forum!! :D Yay!!!

Wyv

eternal mat 02-04-2004 05:21 AM

congrats marikai!!!

good shhtuff! :D

Marikai 02-05-2004 04:44 AM

Thanks guys, and girls. ;)

Wyvern, you helped alot, and i must confess, i now have time tm email you back! :)

WillowIX, i never noticed that their was a limit to image size, but then again, i have been away for many months. Thank you for telling me that [img]smile.gif[/img] And hosting of course [img]smile.gif[/img]

I will return on my spare time away from my studies. I want dungeon master dice!!

~Marikai

WillowIX 02-05-2004 07:26 AM

No problems Marikai. [img]smile.gif[/img] I've got plenty of bandwidth, I hope... :D Now do stay around when you have the time. Your studies are of course more important. [img]smile.gif[/img]