Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   wft do I do? a bug? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60992)

LadyBlade 10-27-2000 06:53 PM

I activated Anephas's ashes and he activated the portal.
But go to the room w/the slab that goes up to Kerah and its broke-stuck in the up position..
so what do I do??
I'm so fed up w/the bugs in this game I'm about ready to toss it in the trash

Scronan 10-27-2000 09:24 PM

Hi there

Man, this problem is getting me too. I went to see Kerah, and upon coming back down, if I leave the room for a minute, the monolith thing stays stuck. What you can do is two things. You'll need a save before this if you have one. Surface for air by her shrine, then cast the Portal spell.

1. Go back out of the Temple (the long way), then cast teleport. That's what I did.

I had the same problem with the rope bucket thing by Hephaestus. After sitting there for about 10 minutes, it just decided to come back down.

Yes, I do like this game a lot, but I was feeling the same way...this is really frusterating.

There HAS to be a way out of this, anyone else? Good luck LadyBlade...I feel your pain.

Scronan

LadyBlade 10-27-2000 11:07 PM

ug, NO WAY am I reloading, my previous saved games are way before (I accidently saved when I meant to reload on a saved game closer to where I am now )
So I am going to wait to whenever the dev's decide they might like to make a patch for W&W
Til then back to bg2 for me
ciao

Scronan 10-28-2000 12:19 AM

Hi LadyBlade

sorry to hear that, but I dont its necessary to go back there...good luck!

Scronan

HORRORBYTE 10-28-2000 08:00 AM

hi all

if you got the obelisk and "guided" the beam off light to ´the ashes, talked to the old dude, you are done there, just find your way out off the shine, and thats not the way you came in, remember the room there the floor ALREADY is crashed, and a door that wont
open? thats the way out, and the way to the western sea and collesium!!!! )

HORRORBYTE 10-28-2000 08:00 AM

hi all

if you got the obelisk and "guided" the beam off light to ´the ashes, talked to the old dude, you are done there, just find your way out off the shine, and thats not the way you came in, remember the room there the floor ALREADY is crashed, and a door that wont
open? thats the way out, and the way to the western sea and collesium!!!! )

Scronan 10-28-2000 10:45 AM

Horror

Yes, I did find that out, alreaday at the second sea...but you can't get back to Kerah unless you have a portal. Just make sure you catch the lil Leprechaun dude and such, but I dont think you need to talk to her again.

Word of advice: Do NOT equip the Stone of Clover. Not only is it cursed, but it will make the game lock up, like the Vampiric Ring.

Onward to the underwater city. Maybe Jacque Cousteau will be there!

Scronan

LadyBlade 10-28-2000 05:36 PM

Thank you!
I went thru the previously locked room and now am continuing w/the game. thanks for all the helpful replies

HORRORBYTE 10-28-2000 05:46 PM

No problem always ready to help a Lady in need