Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone 2-1-03 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83999)

Kaltia 02-01-2003 09:07 AM

It's a long story, Cloudy-as Colin probably told you, we met not too long ago [img]smile.gif[/img] The school bully and I have truely made things up-turns out he's a pretty nice person-and, if you can't already guess, I'm back here again :D
I had a fantastic christmas, though IWDII was probably one of my more annoying presents (encountered a dragon's eye bug), have yet to install Morrowind and Age of Mythology, still have a hundred pounds to spend, am going to see Linkin Park in concert pretty soon, etc :D

SomeGuy 02-01-2003 09:09 AM

And Horatio,what did you do with Elmo?The Penguin I gave you? HI Kaltia! Great to see you again.

Cloudbringer 02-01-2003 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Callum Kerr:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
LOL, I swear I was composing my last post while you were all posting, so it isn't aimed at your posts!!!

Hmmm..do I just type incredibly slowly? Or are you guys just fastern' light today?! :D

Be careful... for the spam is faster than the eye...
(very insightful comment by yours truly...
</font>[/QUOTE]ROTFL! Too true! :D

Horatio! TSK TSK....these are wild, stringy bunnies, anyway! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ack a bug in Dragon's Eye? I'm not there yet, been playing NWN alot lately, but I sure don't want to run into a bug in IWD2! I like that game alot so far...though it IS a tough one!

Horatio 02-01-2003 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SomeGuy:
And Horatio,what did you do with Elmo?The Penguin I gave you? HI Kaltia! Great to see you again.
well...I did say that I needed a meal...

Nah, Elmo is under my bed and has made himself quite a 'pad' down there. :D

Kaltia 02-01-2003 09:10 AM

Quote:

great to see you too, Someguy! *waves*
Elmo went into the bonfire too [img]tongue.gif[/img]

SomeGuy 02-01-2003 09:14 AM

*waves back*Ok I'm going to think of a number between one and ten.If you guys think of the number you give me 100 pounds. Who's up first? :D

Kaltia 02-01-2003 09:16 AM

Quote:

*waves back*Ok I'm going to think of a number between one and ten.If you guys think of the number you give me 100 pounds. Who's up first? :D
Simple- *wrestles Someguy to the ground, beating him up until he yells the number* good boy. *pats* Now, YOU owe ME £100 :D

Horatio 02-01-2003 09:16 AM

Quote:

oh, me, me!

It's 12, right?

Kaltia 02-01-2003 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Horatio:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SomeGuy:

oh, me, me!

It's 12, right?
</font>[/QUOTE]meh, i got there first....sucker...
*sets fire to Horatio*
People, did you know Horatio's real name is ROBERT!!!!!!

SomeGuy 02-01-2003 09:21 AM

Wrong Kaltia. I said whoever thinks of the number(something like) gives ME 100 pounds. YOUR RIGHT HORATIO!! Now give Kaltia the money because she'll beat me to a bloody pulp if I don't give her the money...