Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, Dec.20, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92556)

Callum 12-21-2004 07:49 AM

COs then it could freeze in the snow! Or starve! Or better yet, be eaten by a fox! It's all in the spirit of Christmas. People don't realise that keeping birds in cages is NOT that cruel. It's usually a lot better than the alternatives.

Blunderbuss 12-21-2004 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Callum:
COs then it could freeze in the snow! Or starve! Or better yet, be eaten by a fox! It's all in the spirit of Christmas. People don't realise that keeping birds in cages is NOT that cruel. It's usually a lot better than the alternatives.
Well, presumably most people do realise because you don't walk down the road tripping over dead parrots, at least, I don't think you do.

Bungleau 12-21-2004 10:06 AM

You covered everything except the part about exams and homework, Vaskez [img]smile.gif[/img] Nice job [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

So, to add... another cold day here, perhaps some more snow. Four more days until Christmas... hope I don't blink and miss the kids tearing off all the wrapping paper :D

Xen 12-21-2004 01:41 PM

Testing my new sig.

Blunderbuss 12-21-2004 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xen:
Testing my new sig.
Wow. If you keep watching it you begin to feel dizzy. :D

Attalus 12-21-2004 03:05 PM

Good afternoon. Very pretty and warm, here, but I fear it is the calm before the storm. We are supposed to get down in the 20s for the next couple of days. Oh, well, business should be good after Christmas.

Xen 12-21-2004 03:24 PM

Good evning. I'm watching some compilations of Ronaldinho's tricks and they rock. I also like my new sig. :D
I still have two more days to go. About my exams: for Italian the teacher changed her mind so I didn't have one and I said that I had to prepare for Italian exam in biology class so I didn't had that either. I am so evil. [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img] :D

philip 12-21-2004 03:47 PM

How fast is your sig supposed to run Xen? Cause I really can't see what this guy is doing with the ball to make it go through the others legs. Unless it's just letting it bounce against his left foot.

Xen 12-21-2004 03:50 PM

Well the original move is that Ronnie nutmeged Gatusso. But the guy who made this clip didn't caught the whole move I think. I am trying to find a slower version but with no success.

philip 12-21-2004 03:54 PM

Nutmeged? I don't know what that is LOL :D But as I expected that sounds a bit more complicated than the move looks.