Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Humorous Party (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12790)

Raistlin Majere 05-14-2003 08:30 AM

I was kinda planning on making a funny party at some point(if i have the energy). so this would include at least Jan(duh), Edwin and Minsc(i do have the happy party). but who else to fill up those two remaining slots? there arent too many funny characters left, so who might have humorous dialogs with these characters?

Legolas 05-14-2003 09:01 AM

Perhaps Keldron and Viconia

Sir Exxon 05-14-2003 10:52 AM

<font color="gold">Haer'Dalis is quite good when it comes to humorous. ;) </font>

Raistlin Majere 05-14-2003 11:26 AM

Im sort of bending to pc, jan, edwin, haer'dalis, minsc and anomen with pc being a druid. that way i could have a pretty balanced party of spell casting, both arcane and divine and still have plenty of melee firepower, while all the time i get nice dialogues. another choice would be to have the pc be thief(jan isnt THAT great as a thief). i think ill be druid though, since its the only class i havent played yet(except in a multiplayer game using gamespy. you can probaply imagine how far i got [img]smile.gif[/img] ).

Dreamer128 05-14-2003 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Legolas:
Nah.. *spoiler* they kill each other after awhile ;)

Raistlin Majere 05-14-2003 11:46 AM

not with happy party

edit: LEVEL UP

[ 05-14-2003, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: Raistlin Majere ]

Klutz 05-14-2003 02:03 PM

For humor value, don't forget Yoshimo, even though he would be a bit redundant with Jan already in the party. If I recall correctly, Korgan acutally has a few funny lines... certainly more than Anomen.

Raistlin Majere 05-14-2003 02:33 PM

yes, perhaps ill change anomen for korgan, as i like grumbling dwarves much more than arrogant and faggetish wanna-be knights :D .

[ 05-14-2003, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: Raistlin Majere ]

Myrddin L'argenton 05-14-2003 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Raistlin Majere:
yes, perhaps ill change anomen for korgan, as i like grumbling dwarves much more than arrogant and faggetish wanna-be knights :D .
Imoen as well?

Legolas 05-14-2003 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dreamer128:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Legolas:

Nah.. *spoiler* ~no need to repeat that~ </font>[/QUOTE]What are the odds of me picking two names from all the NPCs in the game, and learn they'd ~spoiled bit~? ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
It might be a bit inconvenient, but you can't tell me it's boring [img]smile.gif[/img]