Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Do you ever post just to see what your new image will be? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88437)

Sir Kenyth 11-12-2003 05:59 PM

Do you ever post just to see what your new image will be?

Not me! I'd never do it! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

IIRC, I will now be a red dragon. Much better than the Quintesson image. What IS that thing anyway?

Stormymystic 11-12-2003 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:

IIRC, I will now be a red dragon. Much better than the Quintesson image. What IS that thing anyway?

OMG you .......SPAMMED!!!!! to bad it will get locked [img]tongue.gif[/img]

WillowIX 11-12-2003 06:05 PM

Hmm you made one error when starting this thread Sir K. ;) You forgot to name the topic "Remember the good old days..." [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] And no I have never. I like surprises. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Zero Alpha 11-12-2003 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stormymystic:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:

OMG you .......SPAMMED!!!!! to bad it will get locked [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]quick change your posts to be a theological discussion. :D . maybe no one will have noticed :D

Zuvio 11-12-2003 06:09 PM

<font color=gold>
If you wanna see what your new sig will look like, just edit a post and presto! But I'm afraid I sense closure.....
</font>

WillowIX 11-12-2003 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Zuvio:
<font color=gold>
If you wanna see what your new sig will look like, just edit a post and presto! But I'm afraid I sense closure.....
</font>

*cough* avatar *cough*. ;)

Let's start a discussion about the validity in starting a thread merely to gain one post and thus have a new avatar. I'm against due to the para-sociological issues this procedure may have. As of yet these symptoms have not been described properly. Therefore all that's left to say is: do what Sir K did at your own risk". [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

Faceman 11-12-2003 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:

It was added the same time Galvatron was and is from the Trasformers universe.
If you want an explanation of avatars just check the http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/noncgi/iwbar_006.gif at the very top of the screen. Theres a list of all avatars, linked with some information about them.

Luvian 11-12-2003 06:37 PM

It's ok to have some fun every now and then, but do we really have to close topics to keep things under control? ;)

Gangrell 11-12-2003 06:55 PM

I used to, yea that's right, but I was a wee newcomer to this corner of the net. I have learned better since then, besides, everyone has done it at least once [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Harkoliar 11-12-2003 08:09 PM

Quote:

larry
----------
It's ok to have some fun every now and then, but do we really have to close topics to keep things under control?
well thats why there is mods around given the power to tell God to BAN :D .

i want to rephrase the question:
do we really have to close EVERY banned topics to keep things under control? ;)