Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   no she did not! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91642)

Arledrian 09-14-2004 10:53 PM

Am I the only one to ever notice why Stormy types DEW and not just Dew? And if we're going for all capital letters, why not SKYLER and CALEB too? I just don't get it. I guess it's all that whaccy baccy you folks grow down in Arkansas. :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Still, the pics are funny, and she needn't worry, she's a cute kid regardless.

Megabot 09-14-2004 11:58 PM

Aww she looks wery sweet to me the hair grow out soon enough Mysti haha [img]smile.gif[/img]

Gxc 09-15-2004 12:29 AM

aww hah, that sucks. But no worry it will grow back.

Bungleau 09-15-2004 12:48 AM

The rite of passage! Now, the big question... before or after pictures?

My daughter did it a couple of years ago. Her hair is finally growing back out... Yeeachhh!! Caused her mom more frustration than me, 'cause I can live with it (and she was still cute enough [img]smile.gif[/img] ).

Stormymystic 09-15-2004 12:58 AM

the reason it is DEW instead of dew is because her full name is Destiny Elizabeth Wiley, so the DEW is capitals of her intials, and that is why she is called that [img]tongue.gif[/img] and yeah, she is still cute, but it is annoying cuz now I am going to have to explain to her teacher why it is that she is almost bald in the front ;)

Spirits forever 09-15-2004 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stormymystic:
the reason it is DEW instead of dew is because her full name is Destiny Elizabeth Wiley, so the DEW is capitals of her intials, and that is why she is called that [img]tongue.gif[/img] and yeah, she is still cute, but it is annoying cuz now I am going to have to explain to her teacher why it is that she is almost bald in the front ;)
u ppl in arkansas have the coolest names.. DEstiny!! man....that's awesome!

now ppl can actually use the phrase "a date with destiny!!" but you arn't at that stage yet... she'll be a teen soon enough tho XD

Ronn_Bman 09-15-2004 07:02 AM

My co-worker's 3 year old has cut his hair at least 3 or 4 times during the last year. It is always that same cut, too. A reversed Mohawk. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hivetyrant 09-15-2004 07:53 AM

Wow, in that pic she doesnt have a nose!!!
Dont worry Stormy, she looks fine, I cut my hair when I was younger and so did my susters, im pretty sure most people do it...Now would just be the time to tell her that it isnt safe for her to play with scissors.

Jotin 09-15-2004 10:21 AM

Yeah, when i was little i cut my own hair and ended up poking myself with the scissors.

She still looks lovely, kids are supposed to do stuff like that [img]smile.gif[/img] Are you goign to give her a hair cut to balance it out? She's quite the stylist, maybe she can cut my hair

/)eathKiller 09-15-2004 11:08 AM

She probably just wanted to get your attention. Thats why most kids her age do stuff like that [img]tongue.gif[/img]