Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   New logos - it must almost be time! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31845)

Bungleau 10-07-2002 09:21 AM

Just noticed -- new logo is up for Escape Gaming. I recognize that view of the crypt...

WillowIX 10-07-2002 11:05 AM

Yepp, Ziroc said heŽd "flip the switch" this week lol. Check your bookmarks! Mine are already done. :D

LiOnHe@rT 10-08-2002 01:08 AM

huh what huh.....??? wat's going on??? :confused:
oh n bungleau, why arent u carrying on ur Sol Warrior series??? i so dearly miss Missy Hissy in action! :D

Bungleau 10-08-2002 09:40 AM

Well, LiOnHe@rT, Ziroc got an offer for the Ironworks domain that he couldn't refuse. So later this week, the IW forums and everything will shift to a new domain -- The Great Escape. There's a thread on this first page that highlights some of the details. Everything will remain the same (site, forums, people, and so on), except for the name.

Get ready to update your bookmarks for the new URL.

As for Missy, she's sadly fallen off my radar, at least temporarily. I've been caught up in Divine Divinity, and it has sucked away my evening gaming hours. I'll make it a point to get back in to visit Missy by the weekend, if I can remember where I left her. Oooooohhhh... she's gonna getme for that one, I'm sure.

WillowIX 10-08-2002 11:19 AM

Never spurn a woman Bungleau. We never forget lol! So what are your excuses for leaving her all alone in the hostile Serran? I think they have to be pretty good (the excuses that is) :D . I miss her too. Now I only have to finish NWN and Dungeon Siege so that I can spend all my time on DD lol.

Bungleau 10-08-2002 02:00 PM

Excuses? Well, Mundania, really. Caught up in DD big-time, and between work and play and the little people who live in my house, there's not much time left. I'm going to make it a point to get Missy moving along at least once a week so I can finish her up. Errr... something like that.

During the day, I'm starting a technical Users Group, starting a Toastmasters club, participating in two other TM clubs, and figuring out how I'm going to be a TM junkie by the end of June. In addition, I've got two technical presentations to prepare for delivery in two weeks, and a third for delivery in about a month.

Oh, yeah -- I have a real job, too, and I should be doing a lot of consulting in the next several weeks.

So sadly, Missy has fallen off the radar. I'll get her back on, promise. I suppose it's time for one of those diamond-encrusted chain mail bras to get back in her good graces...

LiOnHe@rT 10-09-2002 12:54 AM

yea u had better otherwise she will really ham tam u wif her mavin sword.........once she finds it that is................. :D